Tera Online

Open to all topics
Erico

Post by Erico »

Amarie wrote:I just told tord I'm bummed you're not going to be playing! Wish they would at least put people who paid in front of the line.
If they expand VoT then I may buy it, but if it's constant queu's no thanks, and I only want to play on a PVP server so
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

ericu wrote:If they expand VoT then I may buy it, but if it's constant queu's no thanks, and I only want to play on a PVP server so
I figured it was PvP or nothing. They are talking about letting people transfer servers. I'll go find the link...

EDIT: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera ... -at-launch
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

They have made a new pvp server that is up now, people can create characters atm or wait until tomorrow when they open up free transfers. I am going to wait it out and see if the q's disappear tomorrow
Erico

Post by Erico »

I don't want to make another toon from scratch to begin with, it was poor planning on their part for allowing free people to play during the early access. I already canceled my preorder and am getting my money back in 3 -5 days. It's summer soon anyway so I probably wouldn't have been around much for it anyway.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Eric it's a free transfer so you wouldn't have to start from scratch. I guess you've already cancelled anyway so that was pointless lol =[ It's too bad we aren't going to explore this one together but shit happens and it's just a game. <3Amama
xion

Post by xion »

i'm still here amarie just on a different server lol i'm prepared for my cyberz from tord
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

xion wrote:i'm still here amarie just on a different server lol i'm prepared for my cyberz from tord
Xion! I made a toon on your server! I'll be popping on to say hi :)
xion

Post by xion »

YAY i'm taking my time a bit to lvl and just enjoy this. I'm only lvl 33
Ander

Post by Ander »

How is Tera going for everyone?

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Ander you just need to pick a game to invest in and play, and then we'll all join YOU.

:)
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief