Tera Online

Open to all topics
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

So, is it like WoW in reverse? You get fewer clothes as you go?

I mean, I could totally get into that.
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

Croakker wrote:So, is it like WoW in reverse? You get fewer clothes as you go?

I mean, I could totally get into that.

You mean like any game in reverse? yes.

The other races have small outfits but the Castanics(my toon) are suppose to be "sexy". They have the most obvious lingerie type outfits with the dance and idle animations to match.

BTW I will always <3 WoW, but sometimes a woman wants a game with little chaos mixed with a little R content and Tera+PvP server is definitely satisfying that.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

If there is anyone that wants to try the game but hasn't been able to I have a few codes for access to the early start this weekend. Let me know
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

early start is today =] Q is pretty long though ... I am currently 2,112th in line............
Erico

Post by Erico »

Amarie wrote:early start is today =] Q is pretty long though ... I am currently 2,112th in line............
fuck...
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
Erico

Post by Erico »

100minute wait....extra fuck....

good thing they give bonus exp for waiting for so long, first game I have seen that does that
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Amarie

Post by Amarie »

ericu wrote:100minute wait....extra fuck....

good thing they give bonus exp for waiting for so long, first game I have seen that does that
=[ I got 10 minutes left! I can't play my priest because Tord has guests. I'll be making a new character, what should i make?
Erico

Post by Erico »

I'm canceling my preorder and getting my money back, no game is worth a 3 hour wait, especially when its because people are playing it for free in the spots that I already payed for. To bad, I liked the game.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Amarie

Post by Amarie »

ericu wrote:I'm canceling my preorder and getting my money back, no game is worth a 3 hour wait, especially when its because people are playing it for free in the spots that I already payed for. To bad, I liked the game.
Sad but true =[
Amarie

Post by Amarie »

I just told tord I'm bummed you're not going to be playing! Wish they would at least put people who paid in front of the line.