sooo i found something..

Open to all topics
Taldar

sooo i found something..

Post by Taldar »

so i went looking for an old road that got turned into a sports arena.. I found it along with a huge snow pile and a looooong shallowish mud puddle.. i went through it three times cause it was that awesome
Attachments
546831_10151466552045371_647890370_23095409_2032115164_n.jpg
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

looks like you shoulda found the car wash on the way home too.
WoW
Gusai - Lvl 90 Blood Elf Rogue
Polluted - Lvl 89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elrikc - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Iyaken - Lvl 85 Human Hunter
Vonbek - Lvl 64 Human Warrior
Monku - Lvl 1 Orc Monk

SWTOR
Gusai - Lvl 50 Sith Maurader

Guild Wars 2
Cymrutat - Lvl 48 Thief
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Ahh the simple joys in life. :) BTW how long is that snow going to stick around?

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Taldar

Post by Taldar »

well we just broke the record from 1954 which means we are now in the snowest winter of recorded history :) that means i have no clue.. i can imagine it will all be gone in town but on hillside/on the mountains i dont think it will be gone.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Omg where do you live taldar cause we broke the snowfall record today here in Anchorage, 11 feet snowfall.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Taldar

Post by Taldar »

you don't know? I figured Seth told you I was playin when he told me you where, this is alex homer yo wuzzzupppp
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Someone was just mud bogging on our property. They tore up half a field and part of a back road to get to the field. His truck broke down on the back road, so he stuck a note on it that says "Don't tow" and left his phone number.

We're debating on having his truck towed and reporting him to the police. I think it can be considered vandalism and trespassing on private property. My Aunt on the other hand thinks he will burn the forest down if we call the police on him and just wants to "talk" to him.

I think if we talk to him, he'll give us the finger and laugh as he drives his truck away after it's fixed. What do you guys think?
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

I'm thinking you're probably right, Atelo. Talking to the guy probably won't get anything except scorn as he drives off. :| And if he starts a fire, isn't that additional criminal penalties?
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Erico

Post by Erico »

call the police and burn the mother trucker! Or vandalize his truck since he vandalized your property. If he calls the cops that someone did something to his truck, no one can prove it was you, AND he was trespassing.
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

Call the police
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.