So

Open to all topics
Ander

So

Post by Ander »

How was your day?

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Fair to middlin'. How about yours?
Vote Yes on No!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

A bit boring but nothing really to complain about.

I did however, get a chance to B.S. about Vanilla WoW with some new co-workers. I showed them the Rogue spreadsheet we had on Google Docs circa November 2006 and we geeked out for a good long time about our various raiding histories. He was on a different server but had some friends that had transferred to Hyjal to join <Casual> at some point.

Good times back then. Made me pretty nostalgic about the whole thing. I wasn't in a position to show him our history pages and/or our videos or screenshots (internet usage is heavily limited on a government test system) but I just might get them saved here on the work laptop so I can later.
Call me Ron
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Mine was fine, but we had a customer in today who said she was a doctor, who had an emergency call to help a patient, but she had a migraine which caused her to vomit in her car all the way to work, vomit while diagnosing the patient, then vomit on the drive home. She was paying a bill, then heading home to clean the vomit out of her car and cloths.

She had a bad day.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Antilikos wrote:Fair to middlin'. How about yours?
It went pretty well Anti. Sounds like the techie masters are still out there doin their thing. That does sound like a bad day for the doctor though. Migraine headaches that cause vomiting are definitely something to avoid, were you able to move out of the way in time from all your Rotface training? I guess if we ever want to re-live the glory days we should put her in the middle of a big room while we all run around screaming "Group up on her tail! Group up on her tail!" at which point Lish would suddenly die and she would run around mauling us. On second thought, maybe we should never meet up in rl. :p

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Ander wrote:were you able to move out of the way in time from all your Rotface training? I guess if we ever want to re-live the glory days we should put her in the middle of a big room while we all run around screaming "Group up on her tail! Group up on her tail!" at which point Lish would suddenly die and she would run around mauling us. On second thought, maybe we should never meet up in rl. :p

-Ander
:O

HAHA!
xion

Post by xion »

i actually started a new job this week, went from retail to a legal secretary at my friends law firm. its nice, very little work and getting paid to sit on the internet all day :)... does make me miss you guys and gals, and what ever anti actually is.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

< Curmudgeon
Vote Yes on No!
xion

Post by xion »

i'll accept that anti and i love you, not in the homo way i love ander, even gayer
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Haha all I thought when I read about the puking doctor was I bet she is preggers! Puking like that is no fun! I still feel bad for puking all over the shampoo isle at Fred Myers, I hit the shampoo bottles, floor, shopping cart, etc while preggo with Kaylee.
and lol @ Anders group up on tail post!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]