Final Fantasy XIV

Open to all topics
Erico

Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Erico »

Just got my beta invite, anyone else testing it?
Atelo

Re: Final Fantasy XIV

Post by Atelo »

We're still playing Neverwinter... well, playing it maybe once a week, all we got time for. I have no idea how Tahiti played wow with 3 kids...
Erico

Post by Erico »

You watched the guild right? That's how.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I just got a Beta invite the other day.

Since this beta phase ends Monday I am just trying different class/race combos. I will probably pick a permanent race during the Open beta.
Erico

Post by Erico »

Bilopdop wrote:I just got a Beta invite the other day.

Since this beta phase ends Monday I am just trying different class/race combos. I will probably pick a permanent race during the Open beta.

What have you tried out so far?

I've only tried the archer and mage so far, so far the mage is winning. I like the idea of not needing alts, all classes on one toon ftw.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I tried out Gladiator, Pugulist, and Thaumaturge.

I will most likely focus on melee jobs, but it is nice to know I can level every class/craft to max on the same character.

Now to decide between Hyur or Lalafell. Lalafell look pretty sweet tanking things way bigger than them and there emotes are JUST SO DAMN CUTE!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Well if they could make an online final fantasy game work right, I would probably be in!

-Ander
Erico

Post by Erico »

Bilopdop wrote:I tried out Gladiator, Pugulist, and Thaumaturge.

I will most likely focus on melee jobs, but it is nice to know I can level every class/craft to max on the same character.

Now to decide between Hyur or Lalafell. Lalafell look pretty sweet tanking things way bigger than them and there emotes are JUST SO DAMN CUTE!
I was a lalafell, it was pretty funny. mage seemed fun, but once i got to the lvl 14 main quests it was fucking hard to solo, squishy.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Atelo wrote:We're still playing Neverwinter... well, playing it maybe once a week, all we got time for. I have no idea how Tahiti played wow with 3 kids...
Scheduled nap times! Not doing anything but farming or things that can be dropped in a seconds notice, as well as learning how to BF while playing. Or just playing when they go to bed.

<3 T
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

The trick is to get them to play for you! Worked for me, until they wanted their own accounts that is.