Pandemic times

Open to all topics
Atelo

Pandemic times

Post by Atelo »

I hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic!

It's not big here where I live in Western Australia yet, but we're really good at waiting for it to become a big thing.
Antilikos

Re: Pandemic times

Post by Antilikos »

Hopefully the hot dry weather down there will be good for something other than breeding wildfires.

We are all just doing the best we can up here in the SF Bay Area. Our governor seems to have done the right thing in shutting things down early. A lot of progress seems to have been made in devising ways to address the virus so hopefully we can have viable long term solutions in place sooner rather than later.

Stay safe.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Life is good in SoCal. San Diego seems to have avoided the worst so far. Shit is wild but we are doing well.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

I could have swore I replied to this the other day. Seattle has been an interesting situation, but we are getting by. I saw a picture the other day of one of the busiest intersections downtown. The picture was taken at 3pm and there was 1 car at the light. It is normally so busy at that time you can barely see the street due to all of the cars on it
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Good to hear you guys are doing fine. It's not bad here where I am at all, luckily, despite the government basically waiting for it to get bad before taking drastic measures.... we only have 546 infections and 7 deaths... only 30,000 tests have been done to date though, so it's possible it had spread farther and we don't know.

So far I know of nobody who has it except a co-worker who moved away 2 years ago has a sister in London UK who had it.
6 degrees from kevin bacon basically.