WoW GM's are F'in Awesome

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Droad

WoW GM's are F'in Awesome

Post by Droad »

Check this out, i asked this GM a really cool question, and he gave me one hell of an answer, i laughed my ass off.

Enjoy~

To [Ekrikanix]: what would happen if Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris?
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: Well, since Bruce Lee is deceased, I suppose the question more accurately would be, what would happen if Zombie Bruce Lee fought Chuck Norris.
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: Fortunately, the answer really doesn't differ. You've heard of Spontaneous Human Combustion, yes?
To [Ekrikanix]: indeed
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers:Chuck Norris would be the first example of Spontaneous Human Liquefaction.
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: Which would probably disappoint Zombie Bruce Lee since there would be no brains left over =(.
To [Ekrikanix]: i see
To [Ekrikanix]: well thank you, that question has plagued my mind for many years
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: I'm glad I could help set your mind at ease, Bladezfury. Of course, this answer changes completely if Chuck Norris is in possession of any of the following items:
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: A cricket bat, shotgun, chainsaw or machete are all premiere zombie fighting items, and may tip the scales in Mr. Norris's favor
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: So, I suppose like many other things, the answer isn't really cut and dry.
To [Ekrikanix]: kinda like blizzards answers to any legit question concerning their game?
To [Ekrikanix]: =D
<GM>[Ekrikanix] whispers: *snicker* I suppose that depends on the question! Thanks for your petition Bladezfury, and thanks again for playing World of Warcraft! I bid you a fond farewell and fair travels.

Sorry i had to type it out, my comp is gay and can't upload Screenshots.
"Strength & Honor"
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

LOL, that was hilarious ! :)
Droad

Post by Droad »

my link broke when i tried to post it, i had to type the thing out mateo, read now.
"Strength & Honor"
Gaulvan

Post by Gaulvan »

Text is more e-friendly anyway!
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Droad wrote:my link broke when i tried to post it, i had to type the thing out mateo, read now.
I read it the first time. The link worked for me. I wasn't trying to be an ass :P In the future try hosting from http://www.photobucket.com. They're way better and don't have that stupid bandwidth limit imageshack has.

Mateo
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

good to know that GM's respond to BS questions like this

while people with real problems wait for days to get a response

probably cause so many retards are asking questions like this

-pez
Nightscape

Post by Nightscape »

That GM owned you in English.
(if you want me to draw your character for a forum siggy send me a mail in game)

Killtacular

Post by Killtacular »

Owning Droad in english is like owning Michael Jackson in a blackness contest.
http://ctprofiles.net/3029672
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/romboldt/C.gif

Remember, remember, the 5th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for MS and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
-Vortigen, Doomhammer