Live Young

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Isbeth

Live Young

Post by Isbeth »

You know you're a parent when this video makes you cringe, and say "Awww" at the same time!

Live Young
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

Wow, babies now of days are amazing.
Phire

Post by Phire »

Pretty damn funny Isbeth. That was an instant forward to the wife, I'm betting she'll laugh her ass off.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

lol that was cute, I also forwarded it to thols!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Isn't that dangerous to show here?

You know someone in this guild is going to go make some mini roller skates and find some unsuspecting babies...
And gone.
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

thats a good idea pige, now, if I can only get my babies to stand :P
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

They've gotta learn to roll before they can stand.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

how are thigns coming along are the 4 kids there now? and is the man cave complete?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

8 in total but its going. Tirin (the youngest) might be taken from us but it wont be a while till we find out. I hope it does not happen since the all the kids have grown attached to him. Erach has even given him a nick name (baby-dough). The 4 kids that just moved in with us are going to have a new brother, their birth mom is pregnant. So if OCS takes the baby we will be trying to get him and really, with how many are in the house, what is one more baby? The 4 are good kids but, they would rather game on toribash or Super Smash Brothers Brawl then work on the garage without me so the man cave is coming along slowly. They also whine when I make them work when I get home instead of letting them game. man it must be tough to be a kid :P.

We also had to buy a 15 passenger van which we found for a steal. we are still trying to come up with a nick name for it that is not: Bus, beast, batmobile (although I thought short bus would have been great).

I just went to paint the floor and Lowes sold me clear paint rather than the color that was on the box. its alright though, I did find out that it only covers 1/2 the 1 car garage floor so I will have to pick up more. the cabinets are painted but need some more done to them before hanging and the TV stands / Dressers need to be painted as well. I am leaving for training for the next two weeks so I dont expect the cave to be done till late august.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

You need to change your avatar to 'Driver of the short bus' if you do name the van as such.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji