Earth, Wind & Fire

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Phire

Earth, Wind & Fire

Post by Phire »

godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Saw that achievement (didn't see the video as i'm at work)... but if it's what I think it is... it's just pure craziness.

How did they ever think of this one?
And gone.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I would assume you'd pull Archavon first, get him low, then pull Emalon and get him low while killing adds, then pull Koralon and kill them all. You'd need a crazy dps because of Koralon's stacking fire buff, plus Emalon's adds would still need to be killed while you get Koralon down.

I don't think it's something we'll be trying unfortunately.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Just watched the vid, they pulled Koralon first.. weird. They must have stacked fire resist for that because once he hits about 12 stacks, you can't survive it.
Desari

Post by Desari »

Atelo wrote:I don't think it's something we'll be trying unfortunately.
We can't even manage Nightfall or Twilight Vanquisher, let alone even try this one. :(
:+: Dez :+:

Baio

Post by Baio »

Have you guys tried to do Nightfall recently, it's really not that bad. Just need a tank with cooldowns, a feral druid to kite Tenebron away around 20-25%, and 1 healer. Also make sure to bring a shaman in there for heroism, and stack the raid for either melee or caster buffs and should be no problem. Pretty sure between the gear upgrades you guys have gotten in Ulduar and ToC you could get it done now.
Desari

Post by Desari »

Baio wrote:Have you guys tried to do Nightfall recently, it's really not that bad. Just need a tank with cooldowns, a feral druid to kite Tenebron away around 20-25%, and 1 healer. Also make sure to bring a shaman in there for heroism, and stack the raid for either melee or caster buffs and should be no problem. Pretty sure between the gear upgrades you guys have gotten in Ulduar and ToC you could get it done now.
No we haven't. But I was comparing the two encounters purely based on relative gear and our inability to be coordinated and move in unison. But surely it [Nightfall] is much easier to do now.
:+: Dez :+:

Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Nightfall is pretty easy, doing it the DPS zerg way :)

Here's the attempt where I got the achievement

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Sartharion_3_Drakes_Zerg/

Btw, it is possible to survive a void zone :D

Mateo
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Baio wrote:Have you guys tried to do Nightfall recently, it's really not that bad. Just need a tank with cooldowns, a feral druid to kite Tenebron away around 20-25%, and 1 healer. Also make sure to bring a shaman in there for heroism, and stack the raid for either melee or caster buffs and should be no problem. Pretty sure between the gear upgrades you guys have gotten in Ulduar and ToC you could get it done now.
I doubt we can. Some of us don't want to bother trying. Our overall dps is generally pretty low still.