Your Favorite Wins!!

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Ander

Post by Ander »

Yeah that is pretty ownage. I mean, you would think our government would be doing that kind of stuff but I guess we leave the country's cyber defenses to Google. =P

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Ander

Post by Ander »

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Ander

Post by Ander »

-Ander
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Ander wrote:Yeah that is pretty ownage. I mean, you would think our government would be doing that kind of stuff but I guess we leave the country's cyber defenses to Google. =P

-Ander
Our government isn't going to go public when they are doing it, that is the only difference.
Call me Ron
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Dartagn wrote:Our government isn't going to go public when they are doing it, that is the only difference.
Yes, I'm sure our government is doing this as much as or more than anyone else in the world. We'll continue up to the point when congress outlaws it just like they outlawed the roach abatement programs that would have had us taking out Saddam Hussein for a few million bucks vs. a few trillion and thousands of lives lost.
Vote Yes on No!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Antilikos wrote:Yes, I'm sure our government is doing this as much as or more than anyone else in the world. We'll continue up to the point when congress outlaws it just like they outlawed the roach abatement programs that would have had us taking out Saddam Hussein for a few million bucks vs. a few trillion and thousands of lives lost.
I guess I'm just not as impressed with our intelligence agencies after they "failed to connect the dots" with that Christmas day bomber when the guys dad calls us up and says "hey my son has been training as a terrorist and called me today saying it would be his last contact with me." After hearing about that kind of thing for awhile, it kind of dispels the whole superhuman persona around American intelligence agencies. Kind of like when you find out santa claus is just your parents tripping around in the dark.

-Ander
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Ander wrote:I guess I'm just not as impressed with our intelligence agencies after they "failed to connect the dots" with that Christmas day bomber when the guys dad calls us up and says "hey my son has been training as a terrorist and called me today saying it would be his last contact with me." After hearing about that kind of thing for awhile, it kind of dispels the whole superhuman persona around American intelligence agencies. Kind of like when you find out santa claus is just your parents tripping around in the dark.

-Ander
When the biggest concerns of leadership turns to reading terrorists their miranda rights on the battlefield it's no wonder small details like that fall through the cracks. Our intelligence community has been told they are a bunch of stinking liars and that they do not have the support of top leadership. What can we expect out in the field? I wouldn't want to buy a burger from a company that berates its employees like that much less stake a nations security on it.
Vote Yes on No!
Ander

Post by Ander »

Wrd Anti, now I better post another picture before this turns into another political thread. XD

-Ander