Sympatico MSN Presents... Joss Stone

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Desari

Sympatico MSN Presents... Joss Stone

Post by Desari »

Joss Stone: One Night Only

This was recorded live at The Docks in Toronto. Suffice it to say, Joss put on one hell of a performance (as always). Her raw vocals and vibrant stage presence is reminiscent of the venerable Amanda Marshall's earlier works; albeit different genres, but similar vocal styles.

I first got into Joss when I heard "Fell In Love With A Boy" off of "The Soul Sessions" CD. Admittedly, I had initially mistaken the track as being Amanda Marshall's but later learned it was Joss. Having been impressed with what I heard, I just had to find more tracks of hers. Last month I had downloaded an "advanced" release of "Introducing Joss Stone" and am not one bit disappointed. I'm eagerly looking forward to picking up a copy on release day (March 20th, 2007). :D

Joss has collaborated with many artists; notably Les Paul, Jonny Lang, Carlos Santana & Sean Paul. One collaboration that I would be very interested to see happen is one with Amanda Marshall. I can only imagine how well each vocalist would play off of each other's vocal talents.

Anyhow, enjoy the show. :)
:+: Dez :+: