Frendab PvP Video, Hand of Ragnaros

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Frendab

Frendab PvP Video, Hand of Ragnaros

Post by Frendab »

Here is the link, this is my first ever video so let me know if it's any good.
Oh yeah, it's 110 MB

http://files.filefront.com/Wrath_of_The ... einfo.html
Iggs

Post by Iggs »

downloading it, ill let you know in 30 mins
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

long.. very long. Nice editing for your first time. An idea for next time would be to maybe zoom in on the big crits for an instant, then continue.. dunno if that is easy to do or not.
Frendab

Post by Frendab »

The only thing I can do is ease in during slow motion which I do on one of the duels. So the program i'm using cannot do that, plus that would be too much like Pat's. I tried using multicolor and stuff instead.
Boryn

Post by Boryn »

Great video for your first time or even third time. Few things would like to point out. Length, it's a bit long, I would stick to one subject like duels or basin battlegrounds for the entire video. This will do few things, first it will keep your subject easy to follow, easy to relate to and give a perspective of the destruction you leave behind for the viewer (thats fun for the viewer). Second if you have a bunch of different clips from different places that doesn't give any room for the following videos to be unique, they will all seem to be the same video. Slow motion I think was a little over used and for too long of periods.

The beginning was neat how you showed your life story on all your armor but perhaps listing all your stuff after the credits would be more effective because after the compression the text is unreadable. If you wanted to list your armor at the end i would make a seperate video for that and everytime you make a video you can just drop it in at the end to avoid having to recreate it every time.

Good job i was impressed. Im looking forward to seeing more in near future.
Frendab

Post by Frendab »

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

I'll be sure to do that next time.
Iggs

Post by Iggs »

Awesome video 'dab, yeah I think the video is pretty lengthy too, might wana do some editing but its all top notch material tho.

btw i just loved the hammer you threw at that UD mage at min 5:40.... DOPANG!!! BITCH!!!!
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

What's that cooldown / duration mod that shows the bars of your spells counting down?
Frendab

Post by Frendab »

Cooldown count, it's in CT_mod.
Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Not cooldown count, but the red and yellow bars that are decreasing around your character to show spell times?