post your UI

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Baio wrote:And this is my UI not sure I did the resizing or compression correctly but w/e. Been toying with the idea of raiding without the bars since everything is hotkeyed.
Everything is hotkeyed?

I don't have enough keys on to bind things like Slowfall, Mirror Image, Invisibility, Blizzard, and my cooldowns, since it's never imperative that you cast those instantly, it's easy to click them.
Baio

Post by Baio »

I did exaggerate a little as Blizz, Flamestrike and slowfall aren't hotkeyed although before I got hacked this last time Blizz and FS were but the hacker reset all my bindings which was super nice of him and I haven't really seen a need I guess with Blizz and FS to rebind em considering there isn't any trash in ToC. I like having invis on hotkey for those oh shit I pulled agg moments for the same reason I have IB on hot key. I use my mouse buttons, and shift keys as well as the number keys, and spacebar, and several of the letters to cover my binding I know its probably excessive but I got used to it and it works for me now. But I do agree with you in that things like slowfall, blizz etc don't really get used enough to constitute using hot keys for them.

Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Yeah the important stuff like Ice block *need* to be keybound. Invis has a 3 second fade anyway and Omen usually lets me know if I'm gonna pull, so I never bound that one.
Desari

Post by Desari »

Baio wrote:Hachi what is the mod that moves the playable area up like that so that where you have your bars etc, is on a black background. Not sure if my question makes sense but I am hoping you will get my meaning.
I use Aperture for that.
:+: Dez :+:

hachi

Post by hachi »

I use sunn viewport/art to change the playable screen area. I have all the artwork turned off because it was pretty useless. There are some decent borders and stuff, but I like the nice plain black areas.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

hachi wrote:I use sunn viewport/art to change the playable screen area. I have all the artwork turned off because it was pretty useless. There are some decent borders and stuff, but I like the nice plain black areas.
That's the one I use as well.
Vote Yes on No!
Punji

Post by Punji »

my ui.. finally went back last weekend and killed kael, felt good.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_103109_161736.jpg
Please don't delete my post again...
hachi

Post by hachi »

did you win the pumpkin bag? inquiring minds want to know!
Punji

Post by Punji »

hachi wrote:did you win the pumpkin bag? inquiring minds want to know!
nope, but I did spend the night in a holiday inn express..
Please don't delete my post again...