The 'G' Word...

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

I keep typing responses to this then deleting them. It may be best if it stays that way. You all are safe for now.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Bees

Post by Bees »

Antilikos wrote:With all our imperfections there is no country I would rather live in.
idk, canada's pretty nice. and japan. and the uk. and france.

but i live in the us right now, so i'll stfu ;)
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

I think we should use our military strength as the arm of the Lord and conquer the world like Charlemagne. We could do it, we're the only real superpower left. But if we do, we need to do it righteously.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

ascanius wrote:I think we should use our military strength as the arm of the Lord and conquer the world like Charlemagne. We could do it, we're the only real superpower left. But if we do, we need to do it righteously.
Even America couldn't take on the entire world. Forces would be stretched far too thin.
Beeker

Post by Beeker »

ascanius wrote:I think we should use our military strength as the arm of the Lord and conquer the world like Charlemagne. We could do it, we're the only real superpower left. But if we do, we need to do it righteously.
Depends....

We can do it if China lends us the money to pay Haliburton enough to make it worth their while...
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Somegirl wrote:So... what are your thoughts on the republicans ending the democrats' filibuster-proof reign in the senate? :D

How big a threat is it to healthcare reform? That a good thing?
The main problem with the reform is that everyone and their mother has their own idea how to go about it anything from nothing at all to take over every little detail.

When that happens getting enough to think that the bill being voted on is a good thing is a hard thing to do.

Plus you got the "greedy types".... "Well if I hold out I'll get some kick ass concessions added to it for my state."
And gone.