The Dog Thread

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Anti come back soon!!
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I'd like to, but not sure I have the time blocks I can dedicate to raiding without needing to bow out all the time.
Vote Yes on No!
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

I hope all is well Anti.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Here is my 15 year old lab Daphne. She isn't quite this mobile now (this vid was taken March 2009.) I don't think we will have her for another year, but she has always been the perfect dog.

http://www.facebook.com/v/388683577747
Call me Ron
Feisti

My puggle Penny

Post by Feisti »

She is a Puggle= Pug+Beagle... and she has the best (sometimes the worst) parts of each :) She is 10 months old will give any dog a run for their money ;)

Ander

Post by Ander »

Ahh nice, just like Sleepy's dogs. I like your dog too Dart. Mine looked kind of like the dog there in the lobster suit, a corgi beagle mix.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

Atello, she is beautiful. I've had the same issues with a roty i owned for years, once she hit the yard, it was "mom who?" lol.
I did a little research way back then and had some terrific success. Let me know if you want some pointers.You have to be dedicated, but it works.
Mysy

P.S. FYI...both Aussies and Huskys are working dogs, that's what they were bred for..they need a job.Easy enough to create some for her(Taking her for a long walk or a jog is great, teach her to fetch..etc). Does she try to dig at all? If so, make a 4x4 area in the yard jut for her. Start putting some treats in the area for her, let her know its ok to dig there.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

She won't fetch, she picks up whatever you throw and runs right past you when she comes back. Stopping playing with her if she doesn't give it back doesn't work either, she'll just play with herself.

She definitely digs... a lot. It's very difficult to mow the back yard with my riding mower because of her 8-12 inch deep potholes. She only digs when tied up though.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Dog fails at sleeping!

-Ander

P.S. All I could think of while watching this was: This woman needs to take accent lessons from Angelinie.
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

This is an old one so you may have seen it. I just found it myself.

Crazy goose attacks a dog on a boat: