Cataclysm Perview From Xplay

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
Ander

Cataclysm Perview From Xplay

Post by Ander »

I thought this was a good clip, summing up the major changes for catty from Xplay.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

wow, had no idea about the quest and guild benefits. Those are actually wonderful ideas until you come to the age old problem.."ok guild, we've done ALL we can in the game now, and this time in RECORD time...doh...anyone wanna lvl and alt? I'm bored."...
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

i kind of get the feeling that blizzard is making raiding easier or less time consuming because they know TOR will be coming out and the want make people fell like they can play both and still maintained a fairly gear player.
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Punji

Post by Punji »

shadowrage wrote:i kind of get the feeling that blizzard is making raiding easier or less time consuming because they know TOR will be coming out and the want make people fell like they can play both and still maintained a fairly gear player.
Wasn't there other games that were supposed WoW killers? I highly doubt Blizzard is making a game easier because XYZ Game is coming.

They are eliminating the need to raid 10 & 25 mans for BiS gear. Which is a chore when stuff new content comes out, since you raid that extra night for 10 man.

I for see that I will just be running my alt thru the content instead of doing a 10man.
Please don't delete my post again...