The Guild

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
ascanius

The Guild

Post by ascanius »

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

A web series about a guild in Warcraft type game. Not the funniest program, but it certainly has its moments. You can start from season 1 by selecting it on the right hand side of the screen next to the 'english' button.
Verdi

the guild

Post by Verdi »

I saw that show and it cracked me up!! Nerd luvin all the way!
Verdigonia
Feisti

Post by Feisti »

um The Guild is one of the funniest things I have ever watched Felicia Day is genius! she does an awesome job writing and acting in her production. i encourage everyone to watch her!
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

I just met Felicia Day at comicon yesterday :D I got to fistbump Zaboo and Vork too. They're nice people, but the line was crazy long so I didn't get to stay and chat much. As soon as I get the pics back, I'll post 'em.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Awesome SG, sounds like you had fun!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

As long as you didn't ask if her drapes matched the carpet.. or the other way around...
And gone.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

godpigeon wrote:As long as you didn't ask if her drapes matched the carpet.. or the other way around...
No need to ask, her hair is for sure dyed. The carpet could be some shade of red, but her drapes have way too much sheen to be organic. Then again, I know fuck all about girl hair products. Her voice is awefully delicious though; it's like chocolate fondue for the ears.

~Edit for qualification~
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

It actually happened one blizzcon is all.
And gone.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

godpigeon wrote:It actually happened one blizzcon is all.
That is awesome. What happened after she was asked? Did security rush, encircle, and cart the offender off with his feet barely touching like some kind of theatrical Sectret Service Presidential threat? Did she answer the question? Did she laugh, brush it off, and move on?
Ander

Post by Ander »

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.