Guild Wars 2

Screenshots and videos relating to WoW
shadowrage

Guild Wars 2

Post by shadowrage »

not sure if anyone played the first (i didn't) but this trailer for the second one looks pretty cool and they talk a big game. Also this is a non monthly subscription based MMORPG.

http://g4tv.com/videos/47971/Guild-Wars ... o-Trailer/
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Looks cool, the dragon at the end of that video pwns the f'ing shit out of Sindragosa in the Lich King intro.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Your not kidding when you say they talk a big game. Looks like they have some great ideas there, I'm interested to see just exactly how they execute their plans for that game.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

i had some friends play the first one back in the day and this said the entire world is like an instance except when your in a city. Also pretty much everything they described to me it sounded like they had half of what WoW content wise (back in lvl 60days)
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

This game looks awesome...no monthly fee makes it amazing!

Is there a release date yet?
d(º_º; )
Smeegil

Post by Smeegil »

guild wars 1 had about as much content as diablo. sure its free but you get what you pay for
Ander

Post by Ander »

I really like the concept of a sandbox mmo, and I'm sure someday someone is gonna figure out how to do it in a fun and balanced way. I doubt guild wars 2 is gonna be that game though haha. I think all they have said about releasing it is that they're going to shoot for 2011.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.