The Twins Simmons

News updates
Sentinel

The Twins Simmons

Post by Sentinel »

Attention Hyjal - Timeless Recruiting

We're still looking for serious applications in every class, with the possible exception of Warriors. Everything is open, some are needed more than others. A quality application shows serious effort to farm necessary resist gear (nature, 150+), high playtimes, comes drama-free, and shows a willingness to play hard.

So last night we spent a lot of time really getting to know the not-so-ambiguously gay duo of Ahn'Qiraj

I have to say, it's a very very fun fight, and it's really changed my opinion of the whole instance. Sure Sartura and the Triplets are kinda cool. Personally I was never a fan of Skeram or Fankriss. Overall though Ahn'Qiraj didn't feel all too exciting, until this encounter. I'm looking forward to taking them down.

We also snagged Emeriss last week.

Hyjal, King of All Realms

I found the secret to Defiance's success as a raiding guild. We've already put in a call to James Taylor.

As a Hunter, I get a lot of flak from my fellow guildies about how my class is EZ Mode in raid encounters, we don't have much to do, just feign in a corner when shit turns bad, blah blah blah... Little do they realize to what extent pulling Anubisath Defenders is no fucking joke.

In some cases though I will admit that we hunters are a pretty laid back crew.

Guilds form and disband day in and day out as part of the Circle of Hyjal. Sometimes it's too bad because they were a really great guild. Other times you wonder how it lasted so long...

Guild of the Month Award

Amarie is my personal hero. She's a kickass priest, and possibly the coolest one you'll meet. Pretty much a perfect person. Still, even those perfect people we all love have their off days. :D

Content Design Award

So I guess sometimes our healers get bored too...

Fuck, I wish I could buy heals like that in PVP.

This conversation turned out to be one of the more interesting ones.

Random snippets:

Killtacular on switching tanks for Time Lapse:

Here in Timeless we're known for our Engineers, both in PVP and PVE

Our Warlocks are pretty kickass too

That's all for now.