Update

News updates
Atelo

Update

Post by Atelo »

Nobody ever sends me screenshots for the news and I always forget to take them, so here's our updates in text:

In our last raid for the holidays and with the server trying to screw us out of a kill, we still managed to down the first boss in Icecrown Citadel, Lord Marrowgar (25 man). Turned out he wasn't too difficult after all. Making him despawn so we can resurrect our people because the world server is down is great fun! (not). Especially when saying on vent "DO NOT RELEASE" results in at least 3 people releasing.

Just before that while waiting for a few more healers to get on, we decided to give Sarth3d 10 man a try. In just 3 attempts we pulled it off quite easily. It really helps when people don't get killed by void zones or fire walls!

In 10 man ICC we also downed the first two bosses last week after minimal time spent and will be back this week to give it more time.

In other news, I have 95 mounts after getting Glory of the Hero... Bees only has 79. But he has waaay more pets than me, so I guess he is a better person. Then again, mounts are worth far more than pets.

I'm on a mount motha fucka!
Bees

Post by Bees »

fixed!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Fixed.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Damn it... must farm more!

Grats <Teh Eternal> on the kick ass job you did last night and this week.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]