The Timeless Split

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Let me state again that this was caused by fundamental differences that left us at an impasse. I took some time to look these issues over before all this happened and as objective as I was I eventually had to admit that the guild was fracturing apart to either a climax or if we did manage to smooth things out, a long, depressing, ending. I feel the same way everyone else does about this in the sense that I don't like to see it happening but it was indeed happening and it is now indeed done and we are now indeed well on our way, in talks with other guilds, old members and perspective, to consolidating a much stronger guild that we could not have done otherwise.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

Good Luck to those of you that left "Timeless"

as for me, i will be staying put

-pez
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Dartagn wrote:Why invite? Why reform? Why ask the officers that lead you now to follow you now? There is nothing there that isn't at least a minor insult to those who you "invited". You are saying. "Step down, we didn't like the way you were handling things." Without even the respect to say it out loud first.

I am saddened that the <Timeless> Vent has only been used by the people who wish to see it's downfall. Feel free to use it for the time being, someone needs to.

So, is this to be the end now? Didn't/doesn't have to be. Make some forums posts people.

I wish you guys luck, I am sorry to see such misguided feelings but it has been stacking since the onset of the BC "lethargy" that set in last December.
Dart sugar we have been saying things for a really long time. Vent has been used as a means to keep all the people who I have grown to love together. So if that is wrong I don't want to be correct.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Fone and Kalv are already Vent admins, another payment isn't due for a month or so. I will throw a shout-out for funds, probably pay it myself if I don't get any.

I can't totally disagree with a split, with a big change. The <Timeless> name really felt like it died a long time ago, this is not the guild that killed the Twin Emps, I miss that group, there have only been a few we have picked up since that fit the bill to replace them.
Call me Ron
Brianore

Post by Brianore »

I feel the exact same way Dab does. I wasn’t in OoO but was in Strife from the start. What I learned when during by brief visit with Casual is that I really enjoyed who I played with more then most of the other details which is what brought me back to Timeless. In a perfect world making a choice over one group or another wouldn’t be necessary but I guess that wasn’t possible.

For whoever is left behind I still wish you well consider you friends.
Col

Post by Col »

A sad day indeed but I am enjoying all the old stories though. Lots of good and some not so good memories coming back to me. Best of luck to everyone on whatever path they choose.
Ferlinon

Post by Ferlinon »

Well, I guess yesterday was a GREAT day to stay offline. I'm sorry this has happened :( I wont make excuses, Ill be joining the new guild if there is room for me. I joined this guild to hang out and learn to be a raider, And the one person that helped me get in and the one who made me come.. has left... I thought we were doing great personally. Losing the people who werent interested in raiding but I guess i was wrong, we lost all the people who were interested. This isn't good bye, the great invension of the /w "name" is very sweet. So, Ill see ya later timeless :)
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Good luck Ferl. We didn't lose all the people who were interested in raiding btw. Just people who didn't want to be here anymore and had no faith in what/how we were doing things. The fact that I was willing to step out of Kara raids shouldn't be construed as my not wanting to raid. I was willing to open spots to help with progression based on raid makeup. I love raiding.

I know I have not given us much to keep people logging lately, but we plan on continuing on with people who are willing and working to make things better.

I hope you continue having fun in the game Ferl. You and most everyone who left are welcome back anytime you want.

Anti
Vote Yes on No!
Plutara

Post by Plutara »

Cant we all just be friends?
Col

Post by Col »

Plutonium wrote:Cant we all just be friends?
"just friends" implies no sex....motion denied.