Vent Payment

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Dartagn

Vent Payment

Post by Dartagn »

Its that time again. Gotta renew the Vent server.

This is just a shout out for anyone who uses it. I am takin donations to keep the server up, nothin much. Anything/Nothing is fine by me.

Paypal info: Dartanian34@yahoo.com

It costs about $60 for 3 months of service. If I get more than that, I will not keep it, I will only put it aside for future use. If you donate, and wish to monitor how much $$ I get, I can get you records to show how much is donated total.

I have been looking at the usage, and I really don't see many <Eternal> folks on the server often. Use it more! But if you don't use it, don't at all feel obligated to help out. I don't mind keeping it up.

Also, since I am on the topic, how have the separated channels worked out so far?

-Ron
Call me Ron
Kalverin

Post by Kalverin »

Things are working out really well. Nice being on the same server to keep friendships going. I don't think Mateo likes me anymore though. He is always pissy with me. /wrists :P
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

That is very good to hear.

Also, shout out to Mateo and Fonebone who both donated to Ventrilo this time around.

Thanks guys...

-Ron
Call me Ron
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Hey Dart,

Just an FYI, vent was full the other day. The A team was raiding Gruul's Lair and we were doing Karazhan. With all the other runs that were going on, the server somehow miraculously reached full capacity. I'm hoping that it was a freak occurrence, but out of curiosity I was wondering if you would by chance know how much it would cost to upgrade the server cap. I know it might not be something that we would have to do now, but eventually, both guilds will be running 25 man raids, not leaving any of the other members (casuals, waiting list people) a place to go.

Mateo

P.S. Kalv, you're still my favorite person to pick on ;)
Isbeth

Post by Isbeth »

question... not that ive ever donated yet.. but does A Team take turns donating as well?
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I was going to have Fone make a post on their forums asking for a bit of money... but he covered the rest of what was needed...

There are several members of <The A Team> that have donated for Vent in the past, and some who also donated $$ towards the <Timeless> website here.

I can upgrade the server to 75 people for not a whole lot more, I think it will go from $56.99 per quarter (3 months) to $75 or 80 per quarter...

Also, were there any members in the AFK channel when this occured? Was anyone on Vent that wasn't raiding?
Call me Ron
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

I was asked to kick the afkers. I dont think that this will be much more of a problem until both guilds start doing grulls.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Brianore

Post by Brianore »

I'll send you something in the next day or so. How much do you want/need to upgrade?
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

My contract for TS ran out so I ask them to switch it over to a 50 man Vent server. This is not something new. Its like still have this as our main server and still using the shared one. I believe the A team also has a serparate server that bratkat runs. The new info is online on the MoTD. :)
Kalverin

Post by Kalverin »

The A team has no other server nor do we ever plan to get one.