Which Healing class as an Alt?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Isbeth

Post by Isbeth »

Go Paly ;)

Mana regen, buffs, and more buffs.. PLATE, and way cooler :)
(besides, easier than shammy)
Punji

Post by Punji »

Isbeth wrote:Go Paly ;)

Mana regen, buffs, and more buffs.. PLATE, and way cooler :)
(besides, easier than shammy)
How hard is it to gear a palidan to be anywhere near as good as Isbeth or Tahiti?

Priests are easy mode IMHO.. since mooncloth tailoring.
Canadiana

Post by Canadiana »

Punji wrote: Canadiana - if you were to re-roll a healer again.. would it be a priest? if so why, if not.. why?
LOL I didnt wanna be a healer to begin with! I came to this server to play with friends and when my rogue was 42 I got asked to reroll to a priest by my friends and was told "dwarf pls"

Id have to think about that question to be honest cause Ive never really thought about rolling another healer lol -- I'll get back to you!
Crabtech

Post by Crabtech »

Punji wrote: You need to go frost to stop dieing...
Your just jealous because I out DPS you and beat you every duel.
Punji

Post by Punji »

Canadiana wrote: I got asked to reroll to a priest by my friends and was told "dwarf pls"
At least your friends were smart and said Dwarf...

Col, Madmo, Grimlinn, Boryn, Smokay, and Eadres = dumb friends.. let me re-roll a NE priest.
Crabtech wrote:Your just jealous because I out DPS you and beat you every duel.
You know i'm collecting a Fire Resistance set.. just because of you. :)
Crabtech

Post by Crabtech »

Punji wrote: You know i'm collecting a Fire Resistance set.. just because of you. :)
Hmm I better make a spell penetration set just to counter attack your counter attack to my massive fire dmg.
Baio

Post by Baio »

Do you like pain Punji, you have one healer to 62 and want to reroll another. Seriously if I were you I would just finish out the priest man, since it is an alt healer that would prolly only be used in an as needed type of basis I don't think having the best racials possible etc would be all that important. Also don't get me wrong fear ward is awesome but most tanks can stance dance if need be. Eh I am trying to level a priest myself at the moment as well, but with the sole intention that if they ever get to 70 they will be strictly shadow the old content is to painful though and I doubt they will ever make it to Outlands.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

I re-rolled an alt priest back in the day. I wish someone had been smart enough to slap me around and tell me to roll a dwarf instead of a human. I liked having a priest alt. He healed pretty well in 20 mans like ZG and AQ20. I don't know how priests compare at 70 with other healing classes. It depends on what you are looking to do at 70. If its specifically raid/group healing, or if you plan on soloing at all or farming anything.

Priests aren't too hard to lvl either. That is the one nice thing about them.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Punji, Pallies are the very best imo... and if u want to try out T to see if you like healing on a pally for a bit you can try her out. better use of mana i can crit for 8100 with kings on for my big heal. so MT healing is very possible. Plate=god mode. plus if you get tired of healing you can be a ubar tank. <3 ya T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Punji

Post by Punji »

Tahiti wrote:Punji, Pallies are the very best imo... and if u want to try out T to see if you like healing on a pally for a bit you can try her out. better use of mana i can crit for 8100 with kings on for my big heal. so MT healing is very possible. Plate=god mode. plus if you get tired of healing you can be a ubar tank. <3 ya T
This is what I imagine what its like when Tahiti Log's In: <wish someone could make a strongbad-esque movie of this>

Log-In to WoW.
Select Tahiti.
Wait for loading screen...
1st Huggle Whisper from a friend..
2nd Huggle Whisper..
/g Huggles Guild
3rd, 4th, 5th Huggle Whisper
A tell from some warrior about a combine, for one of the rare BS plans Tahiti has.
/r Oh I am sorry, but I have no primal nethers on me right now.
Another tell, from the warrior begging to take Tahiti on a run some where for a primal nether.
6th huggle whisper.
/r Oh I am sorry, I have some stuff I need to do here and cannot go on a run for nethers with you.
7th, 8th, 9th huggle whisper.

<rinse wash repeat huggle whispers at a rate of 1 per 10 mins Tahiti is logged in>