Alt Builders

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
algalord

Post by algalord »

/bump

where are the feral druids?
algalord wrote:so now a question for feral druids: does enchants like +x to weapon damage, fiery, crusader (or something else that has a "chance on hit" effect) work while on bear or cat form?

i have a 70 warrior now; friends account, no ebay or igm or whatever :P, he has more willpower than me and really quit the game. im gonna pvp with the warrior for now so i could use some help with gear (what stats should i focus on, gems, enchants), and talents. thanks
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

No those enchants don't work in cat or bear alga.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Ok I need help with my alt warrior level 70 I want to be able to do good burst damage in pvp and get MS but I also want to be able to do some damage in runs. I've looked up stuff on a few different websites and they seem to not agree on a few different things. pls help I R noobish.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
algalord

Post by algalord »

Tahiti wrote:Ok I need help with my alt warrior level 70 I want to be able to do good burst damage in pvp and get MS but I also want to be able to do some damage in runs. I've looked up stuff on a few different websites and they seem to not agree on a few different things. pls help I R noobish.
/bump cause i need help with a 70 warrior too

FUMA!!!!!!! read this thread damit!
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

algalord wrote: FUMA!!!!!!! read this thread damit!
Just don't take his advice when it comes to aggro management :P
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Antonius wrote:Just don't take his advice when it comes to aggro management :P
Whats wrong with using a soulstone?
Vote Yes on No!
algalord

Post by algalord »

Antonius wrote:Just don't take his advice when it comes to aggro management :P
haha

i think im only going to farm and pvp with the warrior for now. learning how to tank at level 70 would mean lots of repair bills :P
melwin

Post by melwin »

Tord wrote:No those enchants don't work in cat or bear alga.
Not quite the same but worth noting from the PTR 2.4 Notes:

Weightstones and Sharpening Stones: The bonus damage from these temporary enchantments now works while shapeshifted.
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

I would say to look at Kalais's build and copy that from the wow armory. cledis also had an arms build but, did no where near the damage Kal did. I would also take a look at Machi's build (if he had MS, IDK)
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

fonebone wrote:what build should I do leveling up my paladin from lvl 60 with T1 gear.
Step one, replace all your t1 gear as fast as possible. Fuma's advice is sound. I'd go prot or holy so you don't have to deal with pug's complaining that you are ret.