Ulduar suggestions

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
hachi

Post by hachi »

fuck the 10k club!! to quote the great maxwell smart, "Missed it by THAT much!"

edit: according to worldoflogs, I am happy to be a member. I retract my past coments about such a fine club with such distinguished members. ;)
Isbeth

Post by Isbeth »

Ditto Poongee and Baio

Otherwise:

All that I know of Hodir is: Keep Moving!! (cast/heal/bonk jump, cast/heal/bonk strafe, etc) or stand with the Toasty Fire and cast/heal/bonk away.

Healers hate wasting a heal on ppl who have more than a few stacks on them cuz any more than 3 and you will die faster than any sort of haste we might have to try to keep up with your debuffs (the DoT hurts more, and quicker with every tick). "Simply moving will remove this debuff"

This fight is a good demonstration on how important situational awareness is in raiding.

crumbling ceiling/falling icicles = move out from under it (you ought to be moving constantly anyway to prevent the debuff)

looking for the cue that Flash Freeze is coming up = look for the runes that show you where snow drifts will appear so you can stand on them as soon as they form from falling ice

looking for the Toasty Fire = no need to be jumping or moving as long as the fire lasts (and you're next to it) and no ice is about to fall on you

*having priests be quick to dispell the Freeze debuff ASAP so no one is frozen long enuf to get stacks of Biting Cold.