Elitemaiden

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Dumprenter?
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

This chick is batshit crazy, I'm glad you guys aren't serious about her. It was my hope that maybe someone was just having a bit of fun with her.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Good to see Trelanna is still spreading joy and fun to all.
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

Elitemaiden wrote:People always get mad whenever I mention skill but seriously...there is a huge difference when you got skilled players and nonskilled players.

The thing is you want skill with kindness. That's just a rare combination. Isn't it? And I don't mean people like CASUAL.

I really like the people in TIMELESS. But I can't commit to anything right now so I'll just hang out. It was kind of cool to hear them want me to apply.

I thought that Apocalypse Legion was honorable but more than 3 of their members spit at me for no apparent reason in Iron Forge...which leads me to believe that I musta been wrong about joining that guild. I don't like people who spit at other people for fun for no apparent reason. As a guild leader if my guildies do that I will yell at them and tell them to knock that shit off or else /boot. But that's just me...I'm a strict GM.

Which reminds me of an incident over the weekend that really upset me. I put together a field trip for my guildies in Ablaze and everybody was looking forward to it. We were going there to farm for eye of shadow for our guild priests. Everybody knows that a priest with benediction has passed the rites of passage into eliteness. So there we were hanging out...and I allowed every guildie to come..if you wear the ABLAZE sign over your head, you can come on a guild sanctioned field trip. It not only builds morale but gives people a chance to get to know each other.

Well there was this priest named Trelanna...who joined the guild just to do ZG. And he was the only priest online at the time...he kept making snide comments...shooting down every single word I said...we were literally arguing in guild chat. It was annoying the hell outta me. So I took him to private chat to ask him why the HELL he was in a guild that was still gearing up...because I finally noticed he was in full benediction and prophecy. He basically said there was so much hype about me that he wanted to experience me for himself so he joined this guild so that he could SPY. He was NOT gonna be available for ANYTHING...other than ZG...and he was not going to be reliable because he had OTHER PRIORITIES. His whole conversation pissed me off. Because we had guildies who give their heart and soul to this small new guild. I mean just the day before, we had done our FIRST EVER gearing run. For God's sake...if you don't care about the people...why the F* are you in the guild?

He asked me if I wanted him to leave...I wanted to tell him to go to hell...but instead I told him that it was his choice. I mean if he really wants to come and take advantage of this small guild..KILL THEIR SPIRIT with his snobbish pompous attitude...then he can certainly choose to stay but it's on his conscience. If it was MYguild man.../boot. But I respect my GM and it's his guild so I told him, its up to him and tried to be tolerant but I was Mad as hell. I was FUMING to my new rogue friend. He's pretty much used to my daily tirades now lol. The romance has died I think.

Anyways...I was NOT surprised when within the day, the guy /gquit.

It was that incident that made me realize people might join that guild to sabotage it because of me....so I did leave the guild.

Also, some real life issues came up...and I had to limit my weekend playing times too...I won't take up the slot if I am not going to be available to do the job...that wouldn't be fair.

Anyways...I guess for now:

PVP RULES!

PVP is really great because I get a kick out of killing hordes and I can play on my own time...depending on queu's. So far I can put in a few runs on my dinner breaks which is usually only 1 hour to 2 hours a night. And not every night either. Tomorrow night I probably won't be online at all..nor Thursday. And not sure about Friday.
For those that are at work.
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

Haha no someone said over vent for her to app during an MC run. Probably Galadore fucking with her like he was Dump. ^_^
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

haha wow

that guy or girl must be doing that on purpose to fuck with people

nobody is that retarded

-pez
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

Haha she talks in third person.
Oh I was so touched...it was a tearful moment.

And after talking to him personally...I got promoted! WOOT!!! YAY!!!

And in that raid, Elitemaiden was able to recruit one of the new mages Lazirus. There is not a lot yet to offer except for friendship and an opportunity. But sometimes that is all a person really needs to succeed in this world, don't you agree?

It's what you MAKE of that opportunity that counts.

Later that night, she was invited by bratkat to join in the TIMELESS PUG.

This was my first run with a giant guild on Hyjal. From what I saw, they were very appreciative of their members and their guests. I was so excited!

Now I really must commend TIMELESS. They were so friendly and fun to hang out with! I had a fabulous time!And they were very skilled too...the way we cleared the dogs were ultra fast and furious...I tell ya, I've never seen anything like it....there was tons of energy there! These people are great! Assertive and aggressive...I love it!

They had a very interesting loot rules policy. You start out with 20 DKP at the beginning of the raid...and then each item is worth 5 dkp and if there are contested loot then it is worth 15 dkp and the bidders roll for it if they wish to once it is contested. Some people drop out if they want to save up their dkp for another item...others take the chance and roll..which means they only have 5 points left for the rest of the run....it was mage night and arcanist boots and arcanist pants fell. Some lucky mages got them. I, of course, did not need them and came late so did not even know the loot rules yet...so that was very cool.

Now, these folks were well aware of the notorious reputation Elitemaiden came with...and were shocked to see her invited to this here most privileged raid. However, finding her to be harmless and quite funny....they were very much in doubt now of the Uldumite trolling. She was even invited BACK to Timeless vent...where the guys very much wanted to meet her and talk to her some more. But she had busy things to do and so the story goes. She can't make tomorrow night's raid...it's at 10pm...those CA people! I'll be snoozing by then. Oh well, if anyone is insterested the raid is at 10pm game time and you want to message either bratkat or daiji.

She met a very very KIND rogue named Slippn....and he introduced her to a whole new group of people who do BWL and NAXX. She was so sleepy though, she didn't even have the energy to say HELLO. She dropped and that was it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So there will be plenty of new adventures here for Elitemaiden...and plenty of time to win over hearts, mellow out the general public and make a name for herself through person-to-person contact and new experiences where people will find her to be just EXACTLY who she said she was and still is....a very noble and honorable Lady.

If people want attention...why don't they just be NICE.

I mean,that is how I get attention. Just simply being nice and friendly and saying HELLO...HOW ARE YOU....I am Elitemaiden....wanna hang out with me????? OKAY...Let's be friends then!

It's THAT EASY.

There, now you know my deep dark secret: being friendly. YES IT IS A NEW CONCEPT.

Anyways, I am so happy now. Things are looking a whole lot better on day 10. As soon as the bronzebeards come, we shall have more reinforcements and then, we can finally do great things.

And that is all I have for news on Elitemaiden's new life in Hyjal on day ten. May all other days be just as fun and exciting as today has been.

/cheers
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Doesn't quite have the loot rules down right.

Has anyone suggested she go to a RP server?
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Sounds to me like the game may be a break from her RL role play.
Vote Yes on No!
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

So other than being a little eccentric(ok maybe very eccentric) what did this girl do to piss everybody off?