Ragnaros Video

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Mihito

Ragnaros Video

Post by Mihito »

Ok, so I FRAPS'd last nights Rag fight and tried my hand for the first time at using Windows Movie Maker. This is the final product:

http://files.filefront.com/TimelessPUG+ ... einfo.html

It's a little rough around the edges and I would appreciate any pointers. I know that I probably could have recorded at a higher quality but I was just testing to see if my computer would handle it. Also, does anyone know of a free wave editor out there? You'll notice that the last song goes on for a good 30 seconds after the movie is over. That's because I couldn't figure out how to cut the 2nd song short in order to match the length of the movie. Any ideas?

Mateo

P.S. If you don't like metal you probably won't like the sound track :D

EDIT: Link should function properly now.
Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

live stream pweez
Snosage

Post by Snosage »

I liked it a lot good job
you need to fraps some of our real raid kills and make us like a guild progression video like BWL AQ N Naxx just a thoguht
keep it up and maybe some more technoishy music
kinda too hardcore
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Snosage wrote:I liked it a lot good job
you need to fraps some of our real raid kills and make us like a guild progression video like BWL AQ N Naxx just a thoguht
keep it up and maybe some more technoishy music
kinda too hardcore
Thanks :) yeah I was trying to do Naxx last night unfortunately we didnt' kill anything :( I'm definately going to try to do Huhu and the Twin Emps tonight. I'll try to switch up the music a bit.... after my next video. I've already got the sound track picked out ]live stream pweez[/QUOTE]

Here you go Sojo:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7197028441

GAH!!! Google really F!@#s the video quality all up.

Mateo
Kalverin

Post by Kalverin »

Do you still have the vids with the actual sound from the game in them? like the voices and stuff? I like hearing those better.
Mihito

Post by Mihito »

Kalverin wrote:Do you still have the vids with the actual sound from the game in them? like the voices and stuff? I like hearing those better.
No I don't :( I normally don't play with sound. I can turn on the sound and then FRAPS the encounter but for some reason it really screws up Vent and / or TS. Haven't quite figured out what the problem is there.

Mateo
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

I would suggest angling your view so you can see your damage. Vid's like this are alot more exciting when you can see those big crits and stuff.