I'll miss you guys!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
bratkat

I'll miss you guys!

Post by bratkat »

Well I can't afford Burning Crusade due to my financial situation. And since I can't get ahold of whoever I am supposed to be talking to about this will money, I'm pretty much SOL. I left the guild so there wouldn't be an complications.

I know you guys will do great in the expansion! Maybe when I am able to afford it, I will come back if you let me. If someone wants my acct go for it. Like I said, I can't use it anyways.

I'm nintendobratkat on aim if you ever wanna contact me for whatever reason.
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

sorry to see you go. you will be missed.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

Sorry to hear that Bratkat. Good luck and come back soon.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Good luck Bratkat.

Anti
Vote Yes on No!
Gunn

Post by Gunn »

Hope to see you back soon it was good having you here.
Kalais

Post by Kalais »

Our cyber sex was hott...but i needed to move on anyway. We could upgrade to phone sex if you want my number is 1-800-Dwarfsgotabighammer
you can also contact through http://www.nothingbetterthendwarfbuttsex.com Thats is all...atelo don't call me.
"The OG Warrior"
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

You are weird.
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Punji

Post by Punji »

bratkat,

you should just charge Kalais for those services.. then you would be financialy stable..

Besides its just Kalais, hes small and short in all the wrong places...... my Pet Boar told me...

Will miss you for all the alt runs you let me be apart of.
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

I'll still be around randomly. ; ) My roommate is picking up my other account (the Paladin one) and probably keeping it since I don't really need two accounts anyways. So I'll log on randomly as Tetra from time to time. So we can still do runs!
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

will you still be able to do you drawings?
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/