Vanguard

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Bigbui

Vanguard

Post by Bigbui »

I was thinking about picking up a copy of Vanguard......... thoughts?
Frendab

Post by Frendab »

Pellia played the beta while I went over to his house like two weeks ago. It looks like crap.
There can be only one.
Frendab's Profile
roina

Post by roina »

I would say visual aspect of the game does not compare to wow. I will however give it a look see with my friend, he seems to think it's EQ but better.
bratkat

Post by bratkat »

My roommate bought it. It runs slow on his pc because of the system requirements.
"Okay then if druids are better tanks than warriors the reason people generally do not allow druids to tank is because everyone is racist against bears." - Thalion <Beyond> (Turalyon)
Just because you're necessary doesn't mean you're important
Lebec

Post by Lebec »

Friend played beta...hated it. Took him forever to get to lvl 7 then he quit.
Junniper

Post by Junniper »

I heard the game files uncompress to 22 gigabytes.
Just cause you get your key in *no way* means you will be seeing the inside of the instance anytime soon. You will just increase the traffic jam outside the door. - Killtacular
Kalverin

Post by Kalverin »

Oh my god.
roina

Post by roina »

The game hogs entirely way too many resources...I can't alt tab without it crashing and killing my system in the process. My take on it thus far is that it shares a lot of similar controls to that of WoW but that's about it. It hardly runs as smooth are looks as polished as WoW, even when it was first released.
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Thanks for the input guys. I hardly have enough time for WoW, let alone another MMORPG. I've heard a lot of mixed input. A few people at work compared it to EQ. What I found neat was something called "Fellowship". Members of the guild that are not on-line get a small percent of Xp from fellow guildies there are. The concept is so everyone is within level of each other and not far ahead. Anyways............... lol

I'll skip on it. It's a fucking $50 bucks!

BB
ZZZZ

Post by ZZZZ »

I'm playing Vanguard and I love it. Look me up on Flamehammer in the afternoons (2:30-5:30). I have a lvl 18 Cleric right now. Oh my toons name is Zayer :)
Z