Im Back !!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
pezcore

Im Back !!

Post by pezcore »

sooo

im back from South Africa, had an amazing time. did not contract aids (mikoto)
i am brown as hell though, and damn sexy looking, spent most of my time on the beach relaxing.

i picked up BC, played on Magerass a little bit, seems alot smoother, like the characters have more animated movement etc

anywaze, what is the guild most in need of at the moment, should i focus on my pally , rogue or mage ?

its all fresh from here, so i dont really mind playing either character

and what did i miss in the 3 weeks that i was away ?

fill me in !

-pez
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Moonde

Post by Moonde »

Good to have you back pez.
Punji

Post by Punji »

WB Pez... Glad you made it back safe and with no STDs.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Bigs went camping, took some of the new recruits with him. Same old, same old.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Good to have you back Pez. Atm, your pali will be fine. To take in consideration of your other toons, you will have submit to an officer.

The one thing you missed is that they made an in game item for people who hang out with me. [Soap on a Rope]
Punji

Post by Punji »

Daiji wrote:Bigs went camping, took some of the new recruits with him. Same old, same old.
Is camping with bigs like this?

Bigs: If you went camping with a buddy and woke up one morning and your butt hurt and had vaseline all over would you say something?

New Recruit: No....

Bigs: Wanna go camping?
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Punji wrote:Is camping with bigs like this?

Bigs: If you went camping with a buddy and woke up one morning and your butt hurt and had vaseline all over would you say something?

New Recruit: No....

Bigs: Wanna go camping?
Almost Punji, the only difference is Bigs doesn't ask the question. It just happens.
Junniper

Post by Junniper »

And from what I hear there is no vaseline.
Just cause you get your key in *no way* means you will be seeing the inside of the instance anytime soon. You will just increase the traffic jam outside the door. - Killtacular
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

pezcore wrote:sooo...

anywaze, what is the guild most in need of at the moment, should i focus on my pally , rogue or mage ?

its all fresh from here, so i dont really mind playing either character

and what did i miss in the 3 weeks that i was away ?

fill me in !

-pez
Glad to see that you are back safe and sound. I hope you had fun. here is a few things that you need to be aware of:
the guild expects you to play the character that you have been playing with since you have been on vacation for the last 3 weeks. if you would like to start up a different toon please send a tell to anti so the officers can debate if it would be a good decision for the guild. Shamans and Dranie/Dwarf priest are welcome and will be strongly supported by the officers and guild. if you are still leveling one of these classes while we are raiding there will be provisions met for you. Only drwarf and dranie priest will be allowed to roll shadow. if you have any questions please contact any of the officers.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Eadres

Post by Eadres »

Pez, did you try to assassinate Nelson Mandela again?