Putting together the furies deck

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Baio

Putting together the furies deck

Post by Baio »

I got the Ace of furies the other day and I am considering putting this deck together for the +51 stam trinket, with a 10% chance for some amount of holy damage. Anyways I was wondering if any of you had come across much of this set at all. If so and you havent been able to sell I might be interested in buying them off of you I guess I am just trying to decide how much gold I want to sink into a trinket, but let me know if you have any. Thanks guys.
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

Baio no!!! Just when I was about to catch you in HP you go and get 510 more soon...but on a serious note the ace is the hardest to get, If I ever come across a card I'll send it your way man.
hachi

Post by hachi »

I have the 3
Baio

Post by Baio »

Sweet thanks Ant and much thanks Hachi.
Oh and I am still looking for the 2,4,5,6,7 and 8
Baio

Post by Baio »

Hey guys so far I have been able to collect the Ace through 5. I need to get my hands on the 6, 7 and 8 furies deck that is. If anyone has any of these and would like to sell or trade them to me or whatever please let me know. Also I have the Ace of Lunacy if someone is interested in trading for that or something, or if they just need it let me know. Thanks guys.
Punji

Post by Punji »

Calling dibs on the ace...
Baio

Post by Baio »

Ahhh shit we didn't talk, pester me in game when I get on man. We can figure something out kk.