bored at work

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:I am Canadian.
And man, we hate you for it.
Call me Ron
Punji

Post by Punji »

grimlinn wrote:Not bad at all, most people just want to put our company on their resume or get free product.
you keep the resume part and give me free product.
Please don't delete my post again...
Windaria

Post by Windaria »

My personal book collection sits near 1000. Probably 250 Hardbacks and the rest cheap paperbacks that I pick up. I try to read at least one new book a week. Sometimes I will read 5 or 6.
Mine are probably 75% hardback, usually what I call "pretty" books...gilt edged, often leather bound, quality paper, usually antiques etc. I don't just read, I collect. I think I've got a nearly complete set of Dickens in hardback, most if not all of Kipling, almost all of the romantic era poets, and that's just a small part of my collection.

I've usually got at least 2, sometimes 3 books going at a time. Currently on tap: Moby Dick, the Aeneid (a recommendation from Asscan), and H. Rider Haggard's The People of the Mist.
Windy 2.0

MoOoOoO!
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I know what you mean. I have most of Azimov, All of Robert Jordan, Tolkien, and Clive Cussler in Hardback. Nice versions as well.

My collection (the vast majority) was cheap paperbacks I would get at ardsale and read. Most of the stuff that I didn't really enjoy is in storage in Colorado. The rest (about 300 books) is with me here. I need to buy a display case for those and my (Beer) Glass Collection.

My mother also recently aquired my Grandmother's book collection, which has many original printings of early American Literature, and a bunch of other books. I intend to catalogue it when I go home next, and I can't wait to see what (if any) gems might arise.
Call me Ron
Cassity

Post by Cassity »

today is a good day at work.. i just ate some bourbon balls that one of the bosses wanted me to taste test which one i liked the best.. and i havent done a thing.. i do have a meeting this afternoon though =/
Because she moves her body like a cyclone

*~The Chick with the Accent~*

[15:54] wookiegt4002: sry if i have to ask, you can go blonde without notice
[13:13] wookiegt4002: good thing youre blonde and dont get things sometimes
[11:43] wookiegt4002: youre being blonde and i dont get your blonde problems
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I'm a self employed computer tech. My boss doesn't like it when I work too much, so my schedule is pretty slack.

I do some photography on the side. Nothing fancy. I have a beginner SLR camera, the Nikon D50.

I used to read in high school, but haven't touched a book in years. Just don't have the time now.

I quit raiding (and leading Timeless) a long time ago because it was too consuming. Since then, my real life friends know who I am again, and I actually got a tan last summer.

I did, however, meet Ameerah from the guild and we hooked up. She moved from Australia to my place here in Canada, so some good did come of playing wow hardcore for 2 years.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Atelo- dont let your boss catch you slacking.. I hear he can get angry! ;)
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:Ameerah...hooked up....good...hardcore.
Keep that shit private man.

(Send me pics!)
Call me Ron
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Dartagn wrote:Keep that shit private man.

(Send me pics!)
That'll be $29.99
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Atelo wrote:That'll be $29.99
Hmm, what is her cut?
Call me Ron