Politics: Or other things that don't matter

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.

Who do you want to win in November?

You may select 1 option

View results

Phire

Post by Phire »

ascanius wrote:Has the thought that a black president might draw a high black percentage because he has knowledge of the issues facing black Americans these days? They have had the hardest time integrating into American culture of any nonwhite minority, and have been here longer in greater numbers. People vote for issues they feel are important, and obviously being represented by someone in the White House who has unique understanding of a group's issues is a powerful draw. I guess you can try and put the reverse racism spin on it if you want, I'm just sticking with he is a great candidate.
Issues like the economy, Iraq, high medical insurance costs, energy costs, housing market, retirement? Are those the issues you are talking about?
hachi

Post by hachi »

I think he was talking about fried chicken, pork chops and watermelon. I could be wrong, though.
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

You know Hachi, I hear our national bird is being changed from a Bald Eagle to a Fried Chicken...but I am awaiting confirmation.

Also, right now I hear that architects will be replacing the Statue of Liberty with a statue of Aunt Jemima holding a leg.

Awaiting confirmation of that as well.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Fucking Ant.. now Im hungry.

Also.. shouldnt you be concentrating on killing KilJaeden or something?
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

I hear our national anthem is being changed to this masterpiece of American music.

Edit: How awesome would it be to watch our Olympic gold medalists receive their awards to that song?
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

hachi wrote:Fucking Ant.. now Im hungry.

Also.. shouldnt you be concentrating on killing KilJaeden or something?
That what my guild is doing right now actually. I haven't raided in two weeks...my birthday was last week so I didn't raid at all because I had a kegger at my house and needed a week off.

Then Obama won and I drank a few Black & Tan's to honor him. I am dying to hear the jokes of late night television now...I know their writers are stuggling to find black jokes that won't cause them to get fined from the FCC.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Antonius wrote:That what my guild is doing right now actually. I haven't raided in two weeks...my birthday was last week so I didn't raid at all because I had a kegger at my house and needed a week off.

Then Obama won and I drank a few Black & Tan's to honor him. I am dying to hear the jokes of late night television now...I know their writers are stuggling to find black jokes that won't cause them to get fined from the FCC.
I hope you poured some out for our fallen homie, McCain. Respect yo.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Antonius wrote:That what my guild is doing right now actually. I haven't raided in two weeks...my birthday was last week so I didn't raid at all because I had a kegger at my house and needed a week off.

awesome, my birthday was wednesday. no kegger for this old man, though.. then I skipped out on our 1 night/week raid and missed the last kj of tbc. not that I really gave a shit.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

A friend made an interesting point last night about 95% of black people voting for Obama. She said that the white people must be racist because the only choice was Obama and the only reason they would have voted for McCain is because they hate blacks!
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Atelo wrote:A friend made an interesting point last night about 95% of black people voting for Obama. She said that the white people must be racist because the only choice was Obama and the only reason they would have voted for McCain is because they hate blacks!
lol
Vote Yes on No!