I Picked up Warhammer :(

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
pezcore

I Picked up Warhammer :(

Post by pezcore »

So yeah, where are you guys playing ? if anyone is playing ?

I am already pissed off with this game, and i haven't even played it yet...

Why do they want my credit card info ? don't I have 1 month of free play ? I don't really want to give my CC info before I have even tried the game.

why do they want my phone number ? geebus !
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Yeah to anyone who is playing this game post and let us know how you like it!

-Ander
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

I have succumbed as well. Going to try it out on Praag/Order.
Vote Yes on No!
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

I am also playing warhammer. I have guild on Praag/Order right now. The game is fun. I am currently the GM of a 30 men guild Heartless. You are all welcome to come join us. Send me a tell or one of my officers for an invite. Persefone(me), Morlen(my raid leader) or Velandiath. Hope to see you guys there. We are looking to raid the coming week, so the more people the would be awesome.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I've heard the graphics are worse than WoW. For that reason alone I'm very reluctant to even look at it.

What happened to Age of Conan for you guys?
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

The graphics are decent. You can increase the details in the game to get better graphics. Age of conan is dead. The delay in the pvp patch decourage a lot of people and the end game raids are broken. The lead dev of the game quit and it has done nothing but go downhill. Server population of late has gone down. I logged on the other day and only 50 were on server wide.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Bigbui wrote:The graphics are decent. You can increase the details in the game to get better graphics. Age of conan is dead. The delay in the pvp patch decourage a lot of people and the end game raids are broken. The lead dev of the game quit and it has done nothing but go downhill. Server population of late has gone down. I logged on the other day and only 50 were on server wide.
Ah that sucks. AoC was the only one that looked like it had potential to me. Warhammer on the other hand, doesn't interest me. What I heard of the graphics was even on maximum detail they are barely as good as WoW. Graphics are important to me as well as gameplay. I have a good computer and want to be able to use it to its full potential. I can run 3 maybe 4 copies of WoW simultaneously on this computer with a good framerate.

What is your Warhammer guild website?
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

I actually really enjoy warhammer. The pvp is fun (as long as you're not at the bottom of the level bracket, though they do boost your stats a bit to make you more viable).

I'm playing with a couple of people on the destruction side of Badlands. The graphics are good if you have them turned up all the way, and the scenery is always really interesting.

Here are a few screen shots of the past few days:

A friend and I roleplaying as Sigfried and Roy while our server was down (roy even has animal attack scars!)

Me right after getting my squig armor ability (and looking really awesome)

A couple not so helpful tips

Me walking around the chaos area while waiting for pvp queues (The queues only tak2 .5-5 minutes depending on the time of day)

The only total lockout game Ive been involved in, quite the accomplishment to be honest
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Those graphics look almost exactly like WoW. I just watched a video on the game and it looked as though they wanted to avoid a game like Age of Conan in which so many people didn't play it because it required a huge computer to run. Thus, bad graphics in Warhammer so that more people can play.
Ander

Post by Ander »

That's exactly what I was wondering about, my comp is crap so I was wondering if I can play WoW can I play WAR?

-Ander