Dollhouse: Friday, Jan 13 on Fox!!

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
hachi

Dollhouse: Friday, Feb 13 on Fox!!

Post by hachi »

Not sure if anyone else is as excited about this as I am. It's a Joss Whedon project starring Eliza Dushku (Faith from btvs.)

That alone should be enough to make you all watch it!

The premise (from what I understand): eliza is hot and on tv.

seriously, there is an organization known as the dollhouse that can program someone to do something (anything) then wipe their mind clear of the whole situation. Im not sure if they are artificial constructs or what... but I believe in Joss.

I honestly cannot think of anything that Joss whedon has done that I didnt like. Buffy, Angel, firefly, Serenity, Astonishing X-men (amazing stuff), Runaways (also great), Dr. Horrible (WOOT!). If any of those things appeal to you at all, check out dollhouse.

I believe it starts at 9pm. Check your local listings (I sound so official, right?!?!)
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

do we get bonus DKP if we play and watch at the same time? and talk about it in vent/Gchat?
And gone.
spudd

Post by spudd »

I haven't seen a lot of Whedon's stuff but I really loved Firefly/Serenity. I regret not watching Firefly until it was already cancelled so I plan on at least giving this new show a chance.

I also plan on watching Nathan Fillion's new show "Castle" which starts next month I think. I know nothing about this show and don't really care what it is about, he's just a fun actor to watch.
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

well they screwed firefly from the beggining. when it came out it started friday nights at 9pm. no one even RAIDS at that time.
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

fonebone wrote:well they screwed firefly from the beggining. when it came out it started friday nights at 9pm. no one even RAIDS at that time.
They also didn't advertise it much. I didn't even hear about it until it was over. Great show though, it had tons of potential.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

I'm assuming he means Friday Feb 13. not Jan. I could be wrong but wanted to clarify...
adonshae

Post by adonshae »

I think Hachi has a crush on Joss Whedon.
*In Star Trek I'm the ensign nobody knows in the landing party*

P.S.-I have no idea who this Xion person is.....
xion

Post by xion »

i too like alot of joss' work and i will make sure to watch it
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

I didn't get my first taste of Firefly until I saw Serenity on HBO. Hyper-sexual space zombies? Huge battles in space? Crazy karate fights? What isn't to love?

If Dollhouse wasn't premiering on Friday night I would watch it live, so it will have to wait on my dvr until I have some time.

I don't know if anyone else has watched Fringe, but I really enjoy it. You can't beat lines like::
"I pissed myself... but it was just a squirt!"
"I hope she doesn't notice the two thousand dollars for the baboon seminal fluid I ordered. I hope I can recall why I ordered it."
"There was something important... Oh yes! I've decided on the pancakes. Blueberry!"
hachi

Post by hachi »

Fringe is a Zach Whedon product, isnt it? good genes.

Yes, I meant Feb.

Yes, I love Joss Whedon. not like I love asscan.. but close.