Origin of your Name

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Natazi

Post by Natazi »

The name just popped into my head I have no origin for it.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Natazi wrote:The name just popped into my head I have no origin for it.
I still occasionally read nazi... anyone else? Or am I the only twisted person?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Desari

Post by Desari »

Tahiti wrote:I still occasionally read nazi... anyone else? Or am I the only twisted person?
Haha. I read her name as "Not A Nazi" for the most part. :P
:+: Dez :+:

Mihito

Post by Mihito »

So being new to the MMO world (with my previous 'MMO' experience being limited to the Diablo series...), I had absolutely no idea what to name my mage. Then it hit me: "Why don't I name my character after myself! Use my real name! Yes, pure genious!"

/facepalm

Yes, I'm a tard and couldn't come up with anything original, I fail at life :(

Guapa however, was supposed to be an ironic name. A female dwarf named what is the Spanish equivalent of "good looking." I thought it fitting, unfortunately, most people never got it.

Mihito was named such because he was like my son, and my pet project alt that I leveled. "Mijito" is the correct name, but it was taken at the time. I had no idea that with the might of the shaman and the dual spec ability, that he would put my other characters into retirement. I could heal, do ranged dps and melee dps with one character, hence, no need to level the mage or the priest. Though I do take a trip down memory lane when I log on to her (she's been relegated to my DE bot) and see her uber T-5 gear. Naryu, thanks for passing on the helm token on our first Vashj kill! :)

Mihito

EDIT: My shaman is also NOT to be confused with the drink, "Mojito" :D
Ander

Post by Ander »

Mateo wrote: Guapa however, was supposed to be an ironic name. A female dwarf named what is the Spanish equivalent of "good looking." I thought it fitting, unfortunately, most people never got it.
I always just call you Gupa anyways. =D

-Ander
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

I've met 5-6 people from WoW irl. I'm actually glad that you named your character after yourself because I'd always slip up, and address someone by their character name instead of their real name. With you, there was no such confusion :D
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

lol.. if i ever get out to Florida and actually meet the person that nicknamed me this... I'd probably only be called by pidgey... or pidgeon IRL. But it's not that bad SG ;P
And gone.