Aion Beta

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Bigbui

Aion Beta

Post by Bigbui »

I've been playing Aion beta 2 and was wondering how many people have tried it. Next close beta is july 2. I really like the game. I'm playing a elyos sorc on Siel, Persy. Couple friends are playing there. Send me a tell if you are going to join us. You can get into beta by paying 5 dollars at gamestop.
Punji

Post by Punji »

Looks fancy.. :)

Sup Bigs.
Please don't delete my post again...
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

Hiya Bigs, good to hear from you.

I'm toiling away at WoW for now, but who knows, if everything falls apart completely I may check it out.
Vote Yes on No!
xion

Post by xion »

they game looks really kool but very pc intensive..is that true
Bigbui

Post by Bigbui »

Surprisingly is was not laggy. It ran very smooth and no bugs that I have found yet. I enjoyed it. You should give it a try. The game is beautiful. 5 bucks for beta is worth it. I'll post screenies friday.
hachi

Post by hachi »

Ive heard that the game scales incredibly well with lower end pcs. Also.. he guardians look like gundams. how can you go wrong?
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Bigs!!!! <3!!!!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Ok it scales well on slower systems, but I want to know what it would do with a new system. Judging by the trailers it looks like it could really work a newer system, is this accurate at all? I am considereing getting it but really not sure I want to start another MMO.
Desari

Post by Desari »

Bigbui wrote:Surprisingly is was not laggy. It ran very smooth and no bugs that I have found yet. I enjoyed it. You should give it a try. The game is beautiful. 5 bucks for beta is worth it. I'll post screenies friday.
Damns, I remember posting a link to a trailer of this game shortly after the release of The Burning Crusade (if I remebmer correctly). Nevertheless, I remember how graphically stunning the game was as in the trailer and am looking forward to seeing some in-game videos upon release.

I think I'll wait it out this time around as I was equally excited over Age of Conan, only to be disappointed after only playing for about three months. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the combat system in AoC:HA, the game itself didn't hold my attention as well as WoW does.

I'll probably do the same with Aeon and play it for a few months. We'll see if it'll tear me away from WoW altogether or if I'll play one more casually then the other. /shrug.

I'm looking forward to some screenshots, Bigs. :D
:+: Dez :+:

Bilopdop

Post by Bilopdop »

I have been looking at this game for a while, but stopped checking up on it a bit back.

I will definitely look into the beta.