wow movie?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

I want anti to make a movie now. :P
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

I will see a WoW movie when instead of handing out 3d glasses, they offer happy ending hand massages. And no, the retards they use to rip stubs and sweep aisles shouldn't be exploited for this purpose; nor should the establishment choose what gender the 'masseuse' is. The problem with this is that my only reason for being there would be the happy ending, and I have personal issues with paying for sexual gratification. So ultimately, even with the promise of hand jobs, I wouldn't go.
At this point my only recourse for hand jobs in the theater is to convince my girlfriend I don't want to see a movie that she desperately wants to, and only relent in my objections when manual favors are mentioned as payment for debts owed.

Oh, and see '500 Days of Summer' if you get the chance. I normally avoid romantic comedies, but certain offerings were made to appease me and I ultimately enjoyed the film. It's plot and acting were more than decent; the humor was fresh. The soundtrack alone makes the movie bearable.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

Atelo wrote:I found Spiderman 3 way too crammed, they tried to fit too much into the 2 hour time frame. 3 villains in one movie? Too much. Don't know if that's the script he wrote or if the director / producer butchered it. Hopefully they won't try to cram that much into a Warcraft movie.
Actually from some stories it was the "suits" that stepped in and pushed the 3 villain setup.
And gone.
Daiji

Post by Daiji »

Atelo, Sam Raimi publicly appologized for Spiderman 3, he said the studio took too much creative control from him and changed the movie out from underneath him.
Always with the guild at heart.
--Daiji