Picture Thread

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Ander wrote:Ever notice that half the time Atelo is just exploiting this forum to score brownie points?

-Ander
Maybe! but it works!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I reached the brownie point cap ages ago.
fonebone

Post by fonebone »

Atelo wrote:I reached the brownie point cap ages ago.
and then blows it. If a guy ever reaches the brownie point cap: he never EVER admits that he knows or else the cap rises. :P
Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

fonebone wrote:and then blows it. If a guy ever reaches the brownie point cap: he never EVER admits that he knows or else the cap rises. :P
Well you know what it is right.. we just love our men so much... that we want you to continue to strive to be all you can be!!!.. it's for your own good.. really!
Antonius

Post by Antonius »

Ameerah wrote:Well you know what it is right.. we just love our men so much... that we want you to continue to strive to be all you can be!!!.. it's for your own good.. really!
I actually was tempted to start a 'dating' business using a similar mindset. I would be the only employee, and our mission statement would be for me to date attractive women with sub-par boyfriends with the goal of pleasing them in every whichway possible with sole intent to make the guy realize he was slacking and needed to step his game up. Imagine being the guy on the side, being paid to be a guy on the side, and actually saving a relationship that would have gone done the crapper!

It's humanitarianism at its finest, ladies and gents...I'm hoping to cross 'Winning a Nobel Peace Prize' off my bucket list.
Isbeth

Post by Isbeth »

Antonius wrote:I actually was tempted to start a 'dating' business using a similar mindset. I would be the only employee, and our mission statement would be for me to date attractive women with sub-par boyfriends with the goal of pleasing them in every whichway possible with sole intent to make the guy realize he was slacking and needed to step his game up. Imagine being the guy on the side, being paid to be a guy on the side, and actually saving a relationship that would have gone done the crapper!

It's humanitarianism at its finest, ladies and gents...I'm hoping to cross 'Winning a Nobel Peace Prize' off my bucket list.

LOL!! <3 Ant, too funny!
grimlinn

Post by grimlinn »

Antonius wrote:I actually was tempted to start a 'dating' business using a similar mindset. I would be the only employee, and our mission statement would be for me to date attractive women with sub-par boyfriends with the goal of pleasing them in every whichway possible with sole intent to make the guy realize he was slacking and needed to step his game up. Imagine being the guy on the side, being paid to be a guy on the side, and actually saving a relationship that would have gone done the crapper!

8.5/10 on the idea o meter
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Sounds like a chick flick script in the making. Time to shop your ideas around Hollywood and make some dough.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I think I just saw a movie trailer similar to this except the guy was hired by the husband / boyfriend to be a complete asshole in an effort to make himself look good.
pezcore

Post by pezcore »

I believe that movie is "My Best Friends Girl", starring Dane Cook.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046163/

I have tickets to see him on June 4th , he is a comedian, really funny.
Suddenly The Newsroom Got Very Quiet.