San Diego, CA

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Dartagn

San Diego, CA

Post by Dartagn »

So, I am going to move to Cali this Fall... I know some of your are from there. Not sure how many in San Diego itself.

Anyone with good info post up. I am gonna be looking for apartments/townhouses/houses soon. My work is taking me out there, so I am not worried about a job.

I know literally nothing about the area, any advice is welcome.
Call me Ron
Punji

Post by Punji »

Gratz on the moving to the west coast.

Live near the beach. :)

Pacific Beach is a great area to live for a young man such as your self. Walking distance to the fine drinking and eating establishments.. beach is within a stones throw.
Please don't delete my post again...
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Dart I have a close friend out there and he lived in Pacific Beach for years and loved it. When I went out there I had a blast in PB.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Lishtus wrote:Dart I have a close friend out there and he lived in Pacific Beach for years and loved it. When I went out there I had a blast in PB.
Did you happen to be sport fucking?
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

As a matter of fact I did do a little bit of Asian sport fucking while I was out there.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Whenever I'm in Sand Diego, these are my favorite destinations:

http://www.philsbbq.net/
Some of the best BBQ I've ever had. Their pulled pork sandwich is one of two items made of pork that I will eat anywhere.

http://www.alesmith.com/
Alesmith is without equal in the brewing world (assuming you enjoy high gravity ale). Speedway Stout, Old Numbskull Barleywine, and Wee Heavy Scottish Ale are the ones to try. Take the brewery tour and bring a DD; you will not be disappointed.
Col

Post by Col »

Yo Dart! I'm in Aliso Viejo, so like 1 hour from SD but I'm there every once in a while. Mostly go to shows there, every other month or so. I'll hit up Stone Brewery every few months too. We should definitely drink a few once you are in town.
Baio

Post by Baio »

Col, if you go visit Dart down here before me I will kill you

Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I knew that some of you guys were in that area. Don't worry, there will be plenty of me to go around... I am looking forward to it.
Call me Ron
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

It is official, I will be leaving VA for CA on the 1st of October. I will probably make it into the state around the 11th after a long stop in Colorado.
Call me Ron