How do you look & eat & drink while you are raiding?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Zhenya

Post by Zhenya »

Ok so maybe no one else noticed but the females are def posting a lot more about their own personal environment than the males so here goes nothing! (yes dark someday I will be a real boy!)

my desk generally looks like it got hit by a tornado, only i really do know where everything is and very rarely lose anything. notes from everything how many eternals i need for something for an alt to phone numbers of ppl i'm trying to chase down for an internship. my phones usually around.. somewhere, prolly right next to the authenticator that Feisti and I share. The unpaid bills are always right under my monitor. empty soda cans and the occasional beer bottle float around till I get sick of looking at them, or I remember to bring them downstairs with me.

Raid time I'm usually in whatever I happened to be wearing that day, and as for paying attention the only things i have to deal with is making sure the dog doesn't eat the cat (see above to Feisti's post) and answering whether or not is safe for Feisti to use starfall.

thats me, nothing really interesting... i suppose thats why the girls are winning

~dono (aka zhenya)

P.S. lol mysy
Bees

Post by Bees »

i play on 2 screens so i usually have wow open on the left and a browser open on the right with the loot log, raid tracker, wowhead, guild forums, curseforge, etc etc. i'm usually editing some addon or other, so that'll be open too. i drink a ton of water and usually eat golden grahams or lucky charms out of the box (classy!). i mostly work from home, so my desk is a fucking disaster.

i always play naked. and oiled
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

Atelo wrote:You have to be active to say that.
If they ever stop killing me at work, I will be. My overtime on my last paycheck was about a 30% boost due to the number of hours I've been working.

Apparently everyone fills the vacation slots for the summers (those with school age kids anyway), which means everyone else takes up the slack.

Healthy for the bank account, but I'm getting tired of just coming home and going to sleep.
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Bees, I eat from the box too Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes... lol
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Chancee

Post by Chancee »

Cheerios ftw!!!
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

Chancee wrote:Cheerios ftw!!!
honey nut Cheerios !!
Desari

Post by Desari »

Astarra wrote:
Chancee wrote:Cheerios ftw!!!
honey nut Cheerios !!
^^^

+1... out of the box.
:+: Dez :+:

Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

I sit in a giant slouch in my leather office chair I got at a yard sale for 30 bucks. My legs are up, resting against the wall. If I'm on vent I have my laptop on my lap so I can talk since my brother built the desktop, and naturally there are a few things not working, including any mics plugged into it.There are old CDs all over the desk in paper sleeves. I have a box of cheeze-its to my left, and a box of Special K red berries on my right to balance out the guilt of eating cheeze-its. Ocassionally there is a cat walking across the keyboard

zomg post # 666!!!!
Ander

Post by Ander »

My raiding area is pretty boring really, I'm one of those people who has to have everything in it's place or it bothers me. The only thing that's really on my desk is my phone, I sit in an old rocking chair that should have been thrown away a long time ago but I keep fixing it. I also have my headset upside down around my neck and the sound coming out of my speakers cause I don't like it on my ears. It's not uncommon to hear "what is love?" playing in my room before raids.

I do drink water but I keep it in the fridge cause it's hot where I live. I go afk to from time to time to grab a drink, but only after clicking yes to the ready check. :P

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote:My raiding area is pretty boring really, I'm one of those people who has to have everything in it's place or it bothers me. The only thing that's really on my desk is my phone, I sit in an old rocking chair that should have been thrown away a long time ago but I keep fixing it. I also have my headset upside down around my neck and the sound coming out of my speakers cause I don't like it on my ears. It's not uncommon to hear "what is love?" playing in my room before raids.

I do drink water but I keep it in the fridge cause it's hot where I live. I go afk to from time to time to grab a drink, but only after clicking yes to the ready check. :P

-Ander
Perfectionist huh. Who would have guessed? haha

My desk is a total mess. Pepsi cans everywhere, loose papers, usually with guild loot lists written on them are all over. Computer parts, stacks of discs, and of course, ibuprofen because the moment I start playing WoW, I get major pains from CT. I usually eat potato chips while raiding.