How do you look & eat & drink while you are raiding?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Interesting......
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

Lets see...my desk consists of an old mug full of pens,pencils, a screwdriver and needle nose pliers. 1 coaster with cup filled with Diet Pepsi (tons of ice). I'm usually playing after work as well, so rush to make a plate of food or a sandwich. im sitting in a pleather chair as well, altho i dont get nearly the enjoyment out of it as Dart apparently does. Unfortunately, this chair is only now marginally comfortable after 4 years. Stack of bills to my right and one blueberry scented candle. Clothing consists of shorts and Tshirt in summer and Sweats and t shirt in winter with the optional blanket on the side.

Now, for those of you who live in an alternate universe...(AKA men).

This is all depending on the actions I am doing in game of course.
Clothing consists of :
fishing...long sleeve shit, 4 to 5 buttons undone...ya, thats it.
Dailys...Daisy duke shorts and a half tank, tight of course...with these assets the NPCs just pay me the gold, no need to break a sweat.
Daily random...black leather chaps, AK47 slung across my back and an Indiana Jones style whip at the hip. Us healers need to show the pug tanks who is really in charge.
Now..raiding...Never anything but sexy lingerie...usually your basic black silk on black lace...however, on progression nights it could always change to pink or red with the black or white lace...Drink on hand is, OF course champagne however may change to shots of Jack if the AFKers are a pisser !!At least 3 candles lit, I believe these bosses need some finessing and mood enhancements...and for all situations...the desk consists of 1 notebook for Atelos raid orders. 1 playgirl mag and 1 playboy mag as well ( ;) ) and of course..the screwdriver and needle nose pliers( and we ALL know what those are for.)
Ander

Post by Ander »

Astarra wrote: This is all depending on the actions I am doing in game of course.
Clothing consists of :
Dailys...Daisy duke shorts and a half tank, tight of course...with these assets the NPCs just pay me the gold, no need to break a sweat.
Daily random...black leather chaps, AK47 slung across my back and an Indiana Jones style whip at the hip. Us healers need to show the pug tanks who is really in charge.
Now..raiding...Never anything but sexy lingerie...usually your basic black silk on black lace...however, on progression nights it could always change to pink or red with the black or white lace...Drink on hand is, OF course champagne however may change to shots of Jack if the AFKers are a pisser !!At least 3 candles lit, I believe these bosses need some finessing and mood enhancements...and for all situations...the desk consists of 1 notebook for Atelos raid orders. 1 playgirl mag and 1 playboy mag as well ( ;) ) and of course..the screwdriver and needle nose pliers( and we ALL know what those are for.)
Why didn't we get her in the guild sooner? I blame Maur.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Astarra wrote:This is all depending on the actions I am doing in game of course.
Clothing consists of :
Hahaha <3 it!

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

I think im in love ;>
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Astarra wrote:Lets see...my desk consists of an old mug full of pens,pencils, a screwdriver and needle nose pliers. 1 coaster with cup filled with Diet Pepsi (tons of ice). I'm usually playing after work as well, so rush to make a plate of food or a sandwich. im sitting in a pleather chair as well, altho i dont get nearly the enjoyment out of it as Dart apparently does. Unfortunately, this chair is only now marginally comfortable after 4 years. Stack of bills to my right and one blueberry scented candle. Clothing consists of shorts and Tshirt in summer and Sweats and t shirt in winter with the optional blanket on the side.

This is all depending on the actions I am doing in game of course.
Clothing consists of :
Hi, my name is Dartagn, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter...
Call me Ron
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Ufff, good thing I didn't go in detail about me
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Croakker

Post by Croakker »

Astarra wrote: This is all depending on the actions I am doing in game of course.
Clothing consists of :
ME TOO!!!
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Croakker wrote:ME TOO!!!
You have to be active to say that.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Astarra wrote:Lets see...my desk consists of an old mug full of pens,pencils, a screwdriver and needle nose pliers. 1 coaster with cup filled with Diet Pepsi (tons of ice). I'm usually playing after work as well, so rush to make a plate of food or a sandwich. im sitting in a pleather chair as well, altho i dont get nearly the enjoyment out of it as Dart apparently does.........

haha! love this Astarra!!