How do you look & eat & drink while you are raiding?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Angelinie

How do you look & eat & drink while you are raiding?

Post by Angelinie »

I am always curious how people look and what they are doing? lol

I wander if this is a safe question to ask. I am sure someone already have asked this.

I am usually drinking a soda or water, with the tv to the side, listening, I do glance to the tv when we die and we are coming back lol

I wear something comfortable of course, shorts and tshirt. Even thou I am in Florida, we keep the air conditioner pretty low so I love blankets and bring them to my chair here and hug them. I collect blankets and if I can I bring a pillow too lol

Cats playing around usually under my desk or they get in my blankets at times.

I do glance to my other computer while we are eating fish and getting all buff's again and play farmville or so... Facebook stuff or to my iphone.

I promise I do pay attention to all the fights once I hear.. "ready check" hehe

I am one of those people I don't drink at all. Unless a special dinner that I drink a cocktail or wine, but only one. So nope, you will not find cervezas on my desk. And nope, no smoking for me either... I prefer chewing gum so I don't fall sleep at times since raid times are late for me for my zone (EST) I do get tired when we have 1/2 more to go but still fine to continue... especially when we are close to achieve something good.

My desk is a mess thou... I got different things around... Brushes, mirrors, gum, vitamins, pepcid complete lol jewerly, hair stuff around, coins.. ect...

ok now you know... your turn!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee, I want to know!!
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Pics please. Loose the blankets and clothes also. Guild rules for our women.
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Hey! Describe yourself and your surroundings!
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Gusai wrote:Pics please. Loose the blankets and clothes also. Guild rules for our women.
Ignore gusai, he has never been laid.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

I never raid with a cocktail by my side.
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

Back in the day, I pretty much only raided while drunk, sitting naked in a pleather chair so I can feel how it sticks to my sweaty skin. Oh, did I mention that I always turned off the A/C to make sure I could virtually bathe in my own pestilence for hours on end? Toss in a live chicken, a monkey with a video camera and several toads and Onyxia is GOING DOWN!

Potato chips always tasted better if they fell on the chair, dunno why.
Call me Ron
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

lol dart
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Ameerah

Post by Ameerah »

Dartagn wrote:Back in the day, I pretty much only raided while drunk, sitting naked in a pleather chair so I can feel how it sticks to my sweaty skin. Oh, did I mention that I always turned off the A/C to make sure I could virtually bathe in my own pestilence for hours on end? Toss in a live chicken, a monkey with a video camera and several toads and Onyxia is GOING DOWN!

haha!
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Dartagn wrote:Back in the day, I pretty much only raided while drunk, sitting naked in a pleather chair so I can feel how it sticks to my sweaty skin. Oh, did I mention that I always turned off the A/C to make sure I could virtually bathe in my own pestilence for hours on end? Toss in a live chicken, a monkey with a video camera and several toads and Onyxia is GOING DOWN!

Special sauce!

If I get to raid its normally cause the lil man is napping or playing with his papa (Tholia for you that are new to the guild) My desk is a totally mommy mess. I atm have a wooden truck, 2 wooden train pieces, a dump truck, a box of cheerios, the foot book, a Dora book, a sippy cup with water, baby wipes, my camera, 3 glow sticks from the 4th of july, Thols old phone, and all this stuff changes from day to day. Its actually pretty clean today.

My stuff normally includes 3 ring binder/pen, parenting magazine (from the in-laws wonder if I should be insulted :-p) prenatal vitamins, pregnancy calander with fun facts(I have 54 more days to go!) my iphone4, house phone, several bottles of water (thats normally all I ever drink) my jewelry case with only the bare min (the rest in the the jewlery case in my room) the case for the new eminem cd, a lamp.

As far as clothing its normally a sarong or something loose fitting, but I'm not a t-shirt type girl. If its cold I have to have a blanket. I also normally am eatting something durign the raid fruit has been my choose lately.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Feisti

Post by Feisti »

Raid for me usually occurs after I have worked all day. This means a couple of things

1. I am hungry
2. I need to put on the most comfortable clothes I have

I almost inevitably have a plate of food on my desk with a drink (with or without alcohol). I am also always in pajamas (yoga pants of some sort and a t-shirt or tank top on). If it is cold I grab a sweatshirt to throw on (usually my pink fleecy one). My desk consists of a mess of things. Papers for or from school, my pink cellphone, my pink lamp, my pink camera and sometimes my pink nintendo DS, some pictures of Zhenya and I, and/ or something wedding related like phone numbers or idea clippings. I have an unopened copy of Twilight : New Moon. Don't hate... TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY! hair elastics and dog treats sometimes join the party as well.

I sit next to Zhenya so usually we are talking to each other about something while raid is going on, but when it comes time for business.... well... usually I pay attention. Lately our puppy has been hanging out with us because of all the heat so she is usually causing a ruckus of some kind. And our cat is usually hangin out on his perch on in Zhenya's lap, pushing buttons in attempt to do uber kitty dps.

yeah, thats pretty much it nothing super interesting here.