Hey Guys, what is your favorite and most hateful boss in ICC

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Angelinie

Hey Guys, what is your favorite and most hateful boss in ICC

Post by Angelinie »

Believe it or not my favorite is Dreamwalker cause it keeps me busy busy busy and the one I realy hate is the Blood Prince Council... so confusing...

2nd favorite, is PP believe it or not lol
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

Favorite is DW because I like floating and pumping out 60k healing waves.

Least favorite has to be Putricide... I don't think I will ever like that fight.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I like Blood Prince council because there's a lot happening. Multiple people can mess up and it doesn't necessarily mean it's a wipe. I also get to be a mage tank.

Least favorite is Rotface. We wiped to that boss more than any other, even Putricide. One person can wipe the entire raid. Putricide is a close 2nd in its retarded randomness of people getting targeted by the green ooze + targeted by slime puddles + targeted by malleable goo all at the same time. One person can wipe the whole raid by stepping on a vial or not kiting the orange ooze. If anyone gets disconnected, they're probably going to get targeted by the orange ooze and wipe us. It's uncanny how often that happened and borders on "they programmed it that way".

Basically I don't like fights that employ random odds like Putricide, and I don't like fights in which a single person screwing up can wipe the entire raid. Also fights that rely on a low ping. Sindragosa and Lich King are such fights. If you have anything over a 200 latency you're going to a liability. Latency fights also affect clickers and keyboard turners, and we have many of those.

Fights I do like - every raid zone should have at least one "tank and spank" where no one has to do anything other than dps. It's fun to use those fights as a dps race.

I also like fights that buff your damage such as Blood Queen.

Fights in which you have to do a lot of different things but messing up on one of them won't wipe you - Blood Prince Council is one such fight.
fritter

Post by fritter »

i love dreamwalker, because it's awesome busting out 150k heals

i hate putricide blood queen and sindragosa
Ander

Post by Ander »

I hate to be so conformist but Dreamwalker is also my favorite.

I think my most loathed fight is the airship cause it's so boring.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Poobah

Post by Poobah »

I like PP and also dont like airship, since it no longer drops the trinket I want!
xion

Post by xion »

i will throw my vote out there.... my fav has to be the lich king if done right its kinda like a dance...lol....it also feels like a final battle.

least fav is prolly blood queen she is a pain and usually fears when ppl need to bite lol
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

we figured the trick on the bite/fear issue.

you bite with 2 seconds left on the timer and they don't line up anymore.
And gone.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

godpigeon wrote:we figured the trick on the bite/fear issue.

you bite with 2 seconds left on the timer and they don't line up anymore.
Yeah, on the first bite only, don't have to worry about later bites.
Kaohi

Post by Kaohi »

Hated - Deathbringer Saurfang

Favorite - LK , it's a wicked fun fight.