What is the BEST part about Raiding? or.. What is the WORST Part of Raiding?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Bees

Post by Bees »

stop posting and come back and raid, weaksauce

we need more mages
Ander

Post by Ander »

I never knew you had an archenemy Assy. Since you already have an evil nemesis, can I be your ambiguous sidekick?

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
hachi

Post by hachi »

best: getting that feeling of achieving a hard fought goal with a group of friends.

worst: not being able to play on a consistent basis with ALL the friends that you've made during your tenure in wow.
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Bees wrote:stop posting and come back and raid, weaksauce

we need more mages
Find a cheap and safe way for me to be power leveled to 80 and I'll seriously consider it. My beer is of the quality now that I need more excuses to drink it alone and actually be able to savor them.

I tried leveling again when the current expansion was released and made it all of 20 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore. Raiding is fun, leveling and grinding is not. Color me jaded.
Ander wrote:I never knew you had an archenemy Assy. Since you already have an evil nemesis, can I be your ambiguous sidekick?

-Ander
Ambiguously gay, sure.

He's not my archenemy, but just another e-asshole who got underneath my skin. If I couldn't raid with Menndo and Eluma (at the time), I didn't want to raid. I also didn't want to stoop to his level and pressure them (Menndo and Eluma) into leaving a guild of former Hyjalians.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

You don't miss me Ascan!!!!!!!!
ascanius

Post by ascanius »

Lishtus wrote:You don't miss me Ascan!!!!!!!!
Stop being a chucklefuck. I do miss you. Aside from us beating Nef, some of my favorite memories are you raiding high as a kite after your arm injury. Especially when you had been drinking. Even more so when you would clean your service weapon.

Hey Bees, do you charge for personalized autographs on your book?
Ander

Post by Ander »

Haha I haven't seen that thing in a while. Now that is a wound!

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Desari

Post by Desari »

Atelo wrote:Thankfully, most of the real loot whores have either quit or left for other guilds where they can get even more lootzorz.
Best Part: Seeing new content (especially on Heroic Mode) and finally killing that pain-in-the-ass difficult Boss.
Oh and how can I forget... lewtz, lewtz & moar lewtz!!! =D
Atelo wrote:If you guys think the recent stuff was bad, you missed out on the others. This was nothing.
lol

Wort Part: Feeling like having been carried through a personal first-time Boss kill (although the guild may have killed him/her a coupld of times before). I'd like to think the first-time Boss kills I've participated in were earned.

ascanius wrote:Stop being a chucklefuck. I do miss you. Aside from us beating Nef, some of my favorite memories are you raiding high as a kite after your arm injury. Especially when you had been drinking. Even more so when you would clean your service weapon.
Hahaha nice! Assy. I forgot about that. Those were good times, man. =D
Although, I vividly remember being grouped with Lish and Zhivago one night while raiding AQ40. We were on our way to Huhu and Zhivago & I were discussing getting together to do some dope. I was like: "Man, this Lishus guy better not have any Metro Police connections. Surely he'd be able to dig some dirt off of me". I was kinda paranoid of Lish then. :P
:+: Dez :+:

Ander

Post by Ander »

What do you think that those comments are directed to you or something Dez? I don't think they were haha. :P

-Ander
Desari

Post by Desari »

Ander wrote:What do you think that those comments are directed to you or something Dez? I don't think they were haha. :P

-Ander
Not the entirety of it. But some. ;) (Notably the loot-whore part :P)
:+: Dez :+: