What is the BEST part about Raiding? or.. What is the WORST Part of Raiding?

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Angelinie

What is the BEST part about Raiding? or.. What is the WORST Part of Raiding?

Post by Angelinie »

Doesnt have to be a boss or anything...

The Best Part about raiding is finally getting a loot you want or finally kill a boss that has been impossible to kill

The Worst Part about raiding... Loosing a roll, especially if is a token lol
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Brianore

Post by Brianore »

The best part of raiding is being able to zone out and disconnect from real life stress for a few hours.

The worst part is it taking up to much time that it sometimes gets in the way of dealing with real life stress.
fritter

Post by fritter »

I like seeing new content.
I like zoning out through trash and farm content.

I don't like downtime between pulls or for loot.
I don't like wiping to 1 boss for weeks b/c people are stupid(if this offends you....be less stupid).
I don't like when people cry like children when they don't get their way.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

I like killing new bosses. Farm night can be fun, not having to worry about explaining every detail of a fight to everyone.
I like it when a strategy I choose works very well.
I like it when people admit their mistakes. This saves HUGE amounts of time. If we never know what caused a wipe, we will wipe more.
I like it when people are patient and understanding of our guild.
I like it when nobody complains about loot.
I like it when people are quiet during boss fights.

I don't like it when people complain about wiping. We're casual, so we're going to wipe on normal bosses just like a hardcore guild will wipe on hard mode bosses. Get used to it.
I don't like it when people don't show up to progression nights. Yes, we're tracking this now. I know who you are.
I don't like it when people leave early on progression nights but stay late on farm nights. Then again, if you fit into the first one (frustrated with wiping), it's better you log off than whine and complain and bring down the whole raid.
I don't like it when we call a 5 minute break and people take 10-15 minutes.
I don't like it when we're waiting for 1 person to come back from their 15 minute break (or DC'd) only to have someone else AFK when we do another ready check. Please stick to the 5 minute break around 8:30 and stop wasting our fucking time, asshole.
I don't like it when people say "This guild did it this way." or "I did it in a pug using this strategy" and then get annoyed when I don't use that stategy. We aren't that guild and we aren't a pug. Not every strategy that's good for them is good for us.

I could make a much bigger list but I'll stop there.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Tell us how you really feel Atelo
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

See, I knew we needed this subject...

I like it that.... Even thou we wipe a lot in bosses it is still a learning experience and makes me memorize more the bosses moves.

I like that even thou I hate losing my roll in something I really wants, makes me come next time with the idea that maybe the next time I will be more lucky.

I will think about it more........
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Punji

Post by Punji »

Best:
I like playing with 24 friends, doing something together for a couple of hours in the evening after my baby is asleep and it is quiet time for me in my household.

Worst:
Having to pug the couple of spots for your Alt ICC run and one of those pugs cause loot drama when they get out rolled on gear, be it a wand, chest piece, token, or trinkets. It is just loot for crying out loud.
Please don't delete my post again...
Bees

Post by Bees »

I like winning DBW.

I don't like failing to win DBW.
godpigeon

Post by godpigeon »

I like new content...

I hate my computer.
And gone.
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

i like the team aspect. I grew up playing alot of sports. This is prob as close as your going to get to a sport with out breaking a sweat. Individual performance and accolades are nice but not needed or consistant with winning. It takes a team effort, everyone pulling thier weight. We all win or fail together. Besides things are always more fun in a group....i know Tahiti will agree with me :P teehee ;>

I love a challenge and new content provides that . Weeks of wiping and finall taking down a new boss is like getting past the grueling part of a schedule and finally winning the season where everybody charges the mound to celebrate ...When a boss goes down everyone hoots and hollers and i break out my cow bell (yes thats me :P lol) there is little in this game that is more satisfying than downing a new boss...its a great feeling and its not possible with out everybody being a TEAM!

i hate ill prepaired people...really you are wasting 24 peoples time and effort ..it is very disrespecful to others...if you are here to help and dont know a boss fight the biggest help you can give is letting us Help you ...ignorance is NOT bliss

i also hate Loot ..its so much drama at times...i really wish there was a better way to handle it....like maybe ONLY chips drop ..then you can buy what you want....i think people might be happier with less loot if you could buy what ever you wanted or need each time you got something ....but it is what it is so i deal with it....