WoW moments nobody knows about

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Lishtus

Post by Lishtus »

Yes I'm all healed and doing well Thx.
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

So yesterday I was trying to do my JC when I read in trade someone needed a gem. So I whispered, "hey I have that cut" he said, "cool, I'll go to you and will tip you". So I am thinking, this person sounds like he is going to give me an awsome tip. I hardly answer trade cuts. But well, something extra to do, a little gold here and there.

The guy comes and I give him the cut and tips me 7g. Well, I didn't say anything, I thought 7g was a bit too low. I mean, I have been tipped 20g or even more for just a simple port. Maybe I shouldn't compare both.

During the evening I was also whispering to Zamphir, so I had the whisper box there too. I typed....

"Gosh I only got tipped 7g by that person" "People at least should tip 10g to 15g for a gem cut, don't you think?"

I am not getting any answer back, so I thought, hmm Zamp must be busy"

Suddenly I got a strange message that says... "Uhhhh, Ohh, well sorry that is all I can tip you, you should set up a charge price next time to people if you want that"

I was so embarrased, cause I whispered the wrong person. I wanted to be nice as usual lol and typed back, "oh noo, don't worry, I didn't mean it in a bad way, your tip is fine because I actually I have some friends in your guild and is an awsome guild too" lol But he knew I already made the mistake saying that in the wrong whisper....

*sigh*

All I wanted to do was to complain a bit to Zamp lol

I hate when I mistell sometimes.
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Dang! nobody liked my story!! lol is cool, I will have to come up with something better...
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

One time on Gunship, we nearly wiped because the boss on the other ship didn't reset and kept stacking his thingies and axing people. Turns out if you attack the mages on the other ship before they run out to freeze the cannons, the boss gets pissed.
Cirulean

Post by Cirulean »

When MTing for Legion of stone, after the Saurfang fight, I would forget to put all my aoe glyphs and abilities back in place and then attempt to hold aggro on all the little ghoul thingys after the aboms. Wiping the raid- did this more then once =(
Myztic

Post by Myztic »

I used inventor's focal sword.......for 3 years. I must win this.
~~Myztic~~
-Thigh Master-
kana

Post by kana »

Atreu wrote:So...that was you T. I was wondering who kept healing me.
I'm really surprised you didn't know that. I thought it was odd that she kept healing you, but it was definitely great!

Sadly, I don't remember who did this, but I remember we were doing attempts on twin emps and someone pulled them while people were running back. They ended up going halfway thru the instance to kill some people who were heading back (it wasn't me, I was dead near huhu's room).
Now in all 3 Flavours! Tank, DPS and Heals:
Uinia - DK
Kana - Mage
Iome - Shaman
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

Kana I remember that happening a few times.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Chancee

Post by Chancee »

Blinked right off the edge on LK's platform... bad thing is others thought we were chasing the valk and followed me right over the edge :S
Erico

Post by Erico »

Chancee wrote:Blinked right off the edge on LK's platform... bad thing is others thought we were chasing the valk and followed me right over the edge :S
hahahahahahahaha
WORLD OF LOGS #1's

Force choking the shit out of bitches!