WoW moments nobody knows about

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Atelo

WoW moments nobody knows about

Post by Atelo »

I thought I'd try a new topic here.

One time I did a ready check at Saurfang. Everyone was ready so I went to start it. I right clicked and hit the first option on the list not realizing I had clicked the teleporter not the NPC. I quickly teleported back and looked around...

NOBODY SAW THAT! and proceeded to start the fight.

Farming Gnomergan at level 70 for those bits used in repair bots. I died. In Gnomergan.

A guy in Ironforge was bugging me for a port to Theramore. I told him Mages can't port to Theramore. He said they could, I said they couldn't. He said I was a noob, they could. I denied it again saying I had played a mage since release. Turned out they added it in the patch that had been released a week or two before. Somehow I missed it in the patch notes.

I once tried to make gold off selling green weapons enchanted with Beast Slayer because of the cool glow it gave. Little did I know weapons of the Owl weren't useful even with a cool red glow. I probably could have bought my level 40 mount WAY before.
Ander

Post by Ander »

One time I took a libram I won during a guild run and put it on the AH. Oh wait.....

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Ander wrote:One time I took a libram I won during a guild run and put it on the AH. Oh wait.....

-Ander
You can do better than that.
Antilikos

Post by Antilikos »

This one time I had a bank alt full of AQ scarabs and idols. Oh wait....
Vote Yes on No!
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

having my poisons drop in mid fight is a recurring issue. All of a sudden i can't use Envenom and my dps tanks lol
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Zamphir

Post by Zamphir »

I'm ashamed to admit im on a first name basis with the King in Icc ...

it was late ...i was tired ....alls i asked was for a repair...cranky bastard said no and mumbled something about not helping me anymore... sheesh ...Royalty is so stuck up ...
:P
Dartagn

Post by Dartagn »

I was a complete and utter noob with no idea what I was doing in an elite raiding guild.

Oh wait...
Call me Ron
Ander

Post by Ander »

Well you guys do realize that I was the guy who used to run into the whelp egg caves and then shield hearth back in the old school ony days right?

-Ander

P.S. I think that was too soon Zamph, you still might get a g kick. :P
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Dartagn wrote:I was a complete and utter noob with no idea what I was doing in an elite raiding guild.

Oh wait...

Dart, the title says moments nobody knows about. Anyone who knows you, already knew this.
fritter

Post by fritter »

when i first came back from my 2 year break from wow, i joined a BWL raid just for fun. with the first boss down i ran into vaels room while everyone was waiting for loot. i forgot about the elementum ore dudes. noone knew who did it and half the raid dropped b/c that was all they wanted. i destroyed a raid on accident.

i also did welp runs to kill people as soon as loot was finished. it was like a race to see who could get out without dieing.

i know there's more i'll have to remember