WoW moments nobody knows about

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

fritter wrote:when i first came back from my 2 year break from wow, i joined a BWL raid just for fun. with the first boss down i ran into vaels room while everyone was waiting for loot. i forgot about the elementum ore dudes. noone knew who did it and half the raid dropped b/c that was all they wanted. i destroyed a raid on accident.

i also did welp runs to kill people as soon as loot was finished. it was like a race to see who could get out without dieing.

i know there's more i'll have to remember
Cool now every time Atelo asks "Who did it?" We all can blame you :P

I remember raiding with Vox and it's gazillion rogues and the Drake Fang Talisman dropped and I won. I was doing a retarded girl squee of joy and people thought I was crying. I was too excited to say "No I'm not crying!" So I got made fun of by Jeebs, Lel, Stellar and a few others since then.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Somegirl wrote: I was doing a retarded girl squee of joy and people thought I was crying.
I want to hear it!! :D

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

Ander wrote:I want to hear it!! :D

-Ander
I do it every time you log on...
Atelo

Post by Atelo »

Somegirl wrote:I do it every time you log on...
Ander's raccoon tail just went up.
Ander

Post by Ander »

Atelo wrote:Ander's raccoon tail just went up.
How did you kno... Uh, haha yeah Atelo, good one.

-Ander
It's kind of like watching "The Guild" and realizing you're one of the characters.
Somegirl

Post by Somegirl »

Atelo wrote:Ander's raccoon tail just went up.
I always thought it was a white kitteh tail.
shadowrage

Post by shadowrage »

what has this thread turned into :(
We ride together we die together Rogues for life.
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Well for me there are some sad ones and funny ones.

---When I started seeing a 60 for me was like seeing God lol.... Now that I see it, what a dummy I was. I used to say.. wow, omg a level 60 just passed by, he must be a genius. That was the level limit. So, when I used to suddenly go on the same boat as a 60 was, it was like seeing a star. Good thing in the game you ask for autographs. I wanted to always them to noticed me. I used to daydream "wow, omg omg someday I will be like that person's toon"

---One day in Darkshore I saw a 60 priest. All in white, the most beautiful priest ever. She probably was wearing cheapo vendor all white trash but I didn't know better. I said "one day I would have a priest that look that beautiful" I just couldn't believe what a beauty I was seeing. I said.. My priest's name will be related of angels and all white like that. Well, I made up a priest and called it Angelinie, but couldn't keep all the clothes white. I think I made up the name Angelinie because I wanted the priest to be named with the "Angel" word.

----One dumb one would be someone saying in trade... "if you do Alt-F4" you run faster in game. And there I went for it. In a secon I was out of the game... lol I used to believe everything "interesting" I read.

---In pvp one time someone said.... "type /afk" if you are afk.... Well, I was reading the trash they were saying, I wasn't afk, then why did I type /afk????? Off I went out from the battleground. Another in pvp, some dumb mage opened a portal out to one of the city. I thought was the food one, I couldn't see the difference. Off I went... Bye Bye

--- And not to end this in a sad way but when I started WOW, came to a not to say very sad times for me. Well, not that close but a few years after. I lost my sister. So I was going thru sadness and getting used to her death still, since we were very very close... ;( but it has been 10 years now. But sometimes when I died in game I couldn't handle it. Everytime I died in game I used to cry. I almost had to leave the game because I couldnt handle the sadness. It used to remind me of my sister. I was mad at myself because I used to think, "how can I play this game without associating with RL" Wow, took me a while. I used to get lost a lot and while running back to my body used to remember everything about the death and funeral of my sister. I don't know how the mind works, but darn why did I do that? So, my guild went to BRD and I happened to die. I was like "oh s**T" I was so nervous coming back and took me a good 10 minutes to actually say to the guild, I am sorry but I can't find a way. I am crying, I am trying to get out of this round dead spirit and ended up in lava too several times" In rl I was sweating, shaking, crying. All I needed was to turn the computer off. But nobody couldn't understand why I would react that way, I couldn't even understand myself.

Same thing when I grouped up once with a higher level new friend. I was like 15 and he was way way higher. Took me to Westshore to kill dinos and let me die. And when I couldn't return because it took me a while. He kept asking, "was the problem? Come to me?" I was like, "Im trying but I can't find you"... I explained to him the situation when I was dead. And he thought I was kidding and wasting his time" So he left me like that I left. Never knew about him. I thought he was nice. The stupid was him, all he had to say was, "Press M for map and you will see another dot, that is me.... try to follow it" or even be nicer and go get me since he was higher and had a mount. At that time I didn't know better about higher toons.

Well, thank God I now accepted the game for what it is.. "just a game" you die and res, and die and res, and die and res... that is the fun of it. And you fight harder each time hoping you don't die. Someone actually told me that, because she invited me to do pvp. I told her, I couldn't handle so many times dead because of my experience. She said, the game is to die, to res, to die, to res, to die, to res and keep on going stronger each time. That helped me so much that up to date, I have been playing so many years.

These games make you react sometimes deep mentally and such. Sometimes I get even dizzy. That is why I can't be a gnome lol

I am sure I have done a lot of other dumb things. My mistake in playing is because I don't ask, I always think people is gonna call me noob. lol Unfortunately, I take a lot of comments personally, it is hard to handle rejection, and is something that I am still working at. I want to do good so I can play more in groups.
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember another. One time my group went to Strat. It was really late at night. All I remember was that I fell sleep lol and kept my finger into the forward way. While I was sleeping I guess I enter Abomination room and pulled everything possible. I woke up when everyone was saying, "what happened? How did we die? I was like "yeah, wow, what happened? Why did we die? "People were saying.. "we don't know but all the abominations started killing everyone" lol I said... Gosh, weird... but then someone said... "is ok, is late anyway. So, good, we stopped and everyone logged lol... If they only knew, I was the one that pulled the whole room.... muuuuuuuuuahahahhahahahahhaa lol
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Hypnos

Post by Hypnos »

Angelinie wrote: ----One dumb one would be someone saying in trade... "if you do Alt-F4" you run faster in game. And there I went for it. In a secon I was out of the game... lol I used to believe everything "interesting" I read.
This reminds me of an AQ raid and another priest we all know. The portal one also brings back similar memories.