I miss playing WOW.

For Timeless Members, Former Members, and Trial Members.
Goodgnome

Post by Goodgnome »

Heh. Maybe that's why I recognized your name. Aegis is the guild a couple of buddies of mine and I set up when we finally scraped together the cash to buy the guild name when WoW first started. Most of the guild jumped ship a bit before WotLK, so they could reform as a hardcore raid guild (Aegis is just a casual guild) named Terminus Est. Have lost track of most of 'em since then.
--Goodgnome/Dez/Cayman/Proclaimer--
Myztic

Post by Myztic »

Good luck man!!! You can do this sir.
~~Myztic~~
-Thigh Master-
Beastshifter

Post by Beastshifter »

Hey everyone,
Thanks for all the encouraging feedback. I finally got my hands on a computer again to check in and say hello.

Things are going awesome for me at the mission, I was moved to the front desk recently witch has made my program much more fulfilling with being able to help direct people to help resources from off the street or set them up for a place to sleep at night. Also helping out my fellow programmers with various things, but anyway, all is good and yes WOW can wait in the mean time I at least have my xbox360 with me that I'm able to play. (Take that society!)

Five months and three day's sober today 10/23/2010. Thanks again everyone it's good to have a network of online friends that care.

Beastshifter.
-----------------------
I beta tested your Mom.
-----------------------
Angelinie

Post by Angelinie »

woot! I can tell you are happy of this change... Keep up the good work.
~~~ANG~~~
***Si, me gusta mucho***
***Sweet Priest w/Evilish Shadow***

My only 85: Angelinie (Shadow Priest)

My still 80 kids...
Angelinie (main) Shadow priest Myzzely (2nd main) Mage Katzyll (3rd Main) Boomkin
Kyzzeyz (4th) (Demo Warlock) Zyzzyll (5th) MM Hunter Zasha (6th main) Combat Rogue

My babies:
Angelezze (DK) 75 Zulmyz (Ret Pally) 74 Zyzenid (Shammie) 45 Channelle 36 (warrior)
(if you looking for me, dial these girls all my alts)
Gusai

Post by Gusai »

Thanks for the update Beast, glad to hear your doing well. Keep it up dude!!! We'll be here for you when you need us.

cheers!
-G
Tahiti

Post by Tahiti »

I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Keep up the hard work.

<3 T
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Astarra

Post by Astarra »

I don't even know you and I am so proud !!!